Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Noodlewhore discusses her plan to purge all blue eyed and blonde haired women from the planet

Noodlewhores being noodlewhores

someone translates to portuguese

Have we reached peak noodle?

Insane cope. Aryan race will prevail

Harem for white males. No loving wife for Asian betabux simps

Insane cope. Aryan race will prevail
For a few centuries, yes. But there are fewer White's every year. Most White populations have higher deaths than births.

Also, from a biological point of view, she is correct, race-mixing between Whites and Non-White's creates children that are not counted as White by the US Census. Mixed is it's own "ethnic" category.

Either way, race mixing between Whites and Non-Whites needs to stop. There are only 750 million of us cumskins (mostly old farts), and billions of everyone else. Race mixing will only accelerate our decline.

This bitch really tried to play off her want of White men as something for the "greater good", when, even with how fucking illogical the basis of it being "good" is in the first place, she's lying through her teeth.

We know why the majority of Asian women want White men, and it's a lot less nuanced: they only find white men attractive, therefore they want a white man. This chick came up with this contrived bs because admitting that she only likes White men, and by extension that White women are the most attractive women on Earth, would hurt her ego. It really is just that much more pathetic when you can see right through the lies.

And the fucking cheek to call it a fetish on the White man's part like Asian women aren't the most prolific White man hunters in the world. They regularly fly halfway across the world in search for some BWC.

I'm sorry to all the East Asian brocels. With all the gaslighting you guys already go through, I don't know how you guys can even watch a video like that without choking on your own vomit.

Last edited:
someone translates to portuguese
ela diz que há 2 bilhões de mulheres asiáticas e 500 milhões de homens brancos. ela diz que eles podem ter seus filhos e não haverá mais cabelo loiro, gente de olhos azuis.

I thought Asians were supposed to be smart. She actually believes people will stop worshipping white women? :feelskek:

I wanna fuck her tbh. But water is wet