Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Noodlewhore writer in NBC article "The officer who stood by as George Floyd died is Asian American. We need to talk about that." ROFL

Racebait. The noodlewhore writer is trying to incite a race war against Asian males so they'll be killed and she doesn't have to look at them anymore.

HOW ABOUT YOU WRITE AN ARTICLE ABOUT THAT PIG MURDERER'S WIFE???

WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THAT WMAF YOU SELF-HATIN BITCH

HOW ABOUT YOU WRITE AN ARTICLE ABOUT THAT PIG MURDERER'S WIFE???

WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THAT WMAF YOU SELF-HATIN BITCH
Good find. Derek Chauvin's wife is a noodle whore.

If I was an Asian man in America I would have an even harder time caring about anything. What a terrible fate.

Racebait. The noodlewhore writer is trying to incite a race war against Asian males so they'll be killed and she doesn't have to look at them anymore.
Fucking exactly this. Freaking noodles.

If I was an Asian man in America I would have an even harder time caring about anything. What a terrible fate.
Even being a hapacel in America like me dashed any hope of dating before it even began

race traitor on a whole new level

Good morning, I hate noodle.

"A guy of race X has done something reprehensible. Let's take this opportunity to draw broad generalizations about race X, because doing so would not be racist at all."

Cant

Asians were responsible but not in the way this dumb bitch thinks

Alright let's talk about it:
That dude is asian american. She is an asian american SSSSSSLUT. Talk done.

I'll stay tuned for the next shocking news.

Based ricecel cop

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back