Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores are literally Nazis for white cockru!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Screenshot47

Noodlewhores are biggest traitors in the world. Ricemen should nuked these filthy rats asap:feelsree::feelsree:

Whitu cocku onry, sucky sucky fucky fucky rong time

Noodlewhores are biggest traitors in the world. Ricemen should nuked these filthy rats asap:feelsree::feelsree:
Asian men don't have much of a voice now, but the pendulum is swinging around slowly but surely. As the blackpill becomes mainstream, the whole world will understand the depths to which Asian women hate themselves and worship White men. As an Asian man, I'd gladly give up the opportunity to have Asian children and community if it meant that Asian women get what they deserve.

After all, Asian women abandoned their people first.

Put them in boiled water and eat their noodle hair. (In video game)

Asian men don't have much of a voice now, but the pendulum is swinging around slowly but surely. As the blackpill becomes mainstream, the whole world will understand the depths to which Asian women hate themselves and worship White men. As an Asian man, I'd gladly give up the opportunity to have Asian children and community if it meant that Asian women get what they deserve.

After all, Asian women abandoned their people first.
Agree, also add ricefags like Ling Anderson to that list.

Rape noodlewhores

Agree, also add ricefags like Ling Anderson to that list.
The ironic thing about Ling Anderson is he is actually giga-blackpilled. I mean, I haven't seen his videos for 4 or 5 years, but reading some posts he made, he was more honest than any AF I've ever seen...likewise, he was even more blackpilled than 95% of aznidentity posters - well, at least what they post publicly, anyway

That video is disgusting though - I mean, I saw this bitch was spamming her videos all over Chinese social media a couple of years back - naturally, I just assumed she was a typical trashy wmaf, but I didn't assume she would go as far as celebrating war criminals...

The white guy also always pissed me off - he never really said anything in the videos, but just had this arrogant look of "hey, I'm white...worship me you fucking chinks" - the people that do are just pathetic. I mean, just looking at this guy, does he give off the impression that he has a degree or anything? He'd probably be working in mcdonalds in the uk - a literal loser

The ironic thing is that many Chinese people still have this weird hatred for the Japanese, yet seemingly don't care that how the west has - and would - act in Asia is 1000x worse than what other Asian countries would do

Last edited:
The ironic thing about Ling Anderson is he is actually giga-blackpilled. I mean, I haven't seen his videos for 4 or 5 years, but reading some posts he made, he was more honest than any AF I've ever seen...likewise, he was even more blackpilled than 95% of aznidentity posters - well, at least what they post publicly, anyway
He apparently has a blog now: https://sayorilinganderson.wordpress.com/

I read a few posts and he contradicts himself about his upbringing in every post. I don't think anything he writes is real, it's just his pathetic cuck fantasies.

Look at how the noodle looks without makeup too - with makeup, she looks ok (though nothing special), but without makeup, she is easily gonna drop another 3 or 4 points

Attachments

• 1660058384865.png
    1660058384865.png
    198.2 KB · Views: 46
That's a soviet uniform, or communist Chinese, since you know, it's a Chinese video

He apparently has a blog now: https://sayorilinganderson.wordpress.com/

I read a few posts and he contradicts himself about his upbringing in every post. I don't think anything he writes is real, it's just his pathetic cuck fantasies.

Didn't know that - but yeah, I remember first thinking he was just a troll - then around the whole ET/Persephone and all that time, when there were lots of youtube videos, ling anderson was making those weird videos in his underwear/fishnets or whatever shit...he claimed his mum remarried some white guy which is why they moved to america, though who knows if anything he says is true - there are a lot of asian cucks, tbh...unfortunately (more based would just be like afghans - and have publicly beheadings for traitors)

i'm white where is my asian girlfriend?

you forgot to specify attractive/tall white guys only

hive mind noodles.