Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Noodlewhores are stealing all whitu cockaru, white granny confronts noodlewhore

Wtf of shitty exercise is that ?

Old hag clearly has an unaddressed, deep-seated hatred and jealousy toward noodles because they are effectively replacing white women as the most sought after and highest SMV group. They can’t stand it.

Last edited:
Everytime i've seen a white person being racist irl it was an old white woman. Last time this weird hag tripped a muslim grandma up as she was exiting the subway wagon, she fell brutally. Some white guy saw her do it and started to scream at her. It pisses me off how everyone wants to pretend that women are these angelic creatures when in reality they are vitriolic domineering snakes :worryfeels:

Old hag clearly has an unaddressed, deep-seated hatred and jealousy toward noodles. Noodlewhores are effectively replacing white women as the most sought after and highest SMV group, and they can’t stand it.
This also reminds me of a video from around 2 or 3 years ago when a white hag verbally attacks a white guy - asian chick couple on the bus saying that he couldn't get a "regular girlfriend" :feelskek:

Old hag clearly has an unaddressed, deep-seated hatred and jealousy toward noodles because they are effectively replacing white women as the most sought after and highest SMV group. They can’t stand it.
Everytime i've seen a white person being racist irl it was an old white woman. Last time this weird hag tripped a muslim grandma up as she was exiting the subway wagon, she fell brutally. Some white guy saw her do it and started to scream at her. It pisses me off how everyone wants to pretend that women are these angelic creatures when in reality they are vitriolic domineering snakes :worryfeels:
Nah they're too old, fat and retarded for that they're just racist plain and simple. Kinda funny rlly. She could've just shot her given it's America most media wouldn't care about some old redneck woman dying

Noodlewhore defense league in the replies here

Nah they're too old, fat and retarded for that they're just racist plain and simple. Kinda funny rlly. She could've just shot her given it's America most media wouldn't care about some old redneck woman dying
Maybe. But you seriously think that situation called for self defense with a firearm? Or that she would even get away with it scot-free? You must be a Europeancel if you think that happens in burgerland. That’s not how any country works lmao.
Nigger boy
Proof?

Last edited:
Maybe. But you seriously think that situation called for self defense with a firearm? Or that she would even get away with it scot-free? You must be a Europeancel if you think that happens in burgerland. That’s not how any country works lmao.

Proof?
Depends on the state right? Stand ur ground maybe but I agree it's a reach

That mayowhore obviously almost bumped into her on purpose
Since when did we care about foids conflicts, these replies are weird as hell. The noodlewhore deserved it and the i hope the old roastie gets whats coming to her as well, they both deserve it