Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Noodlewhores at their finest, ricels should just kill them all at this point

Westernized Asian foids are just as degenerate race traitor whores as white women. They are trash.

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: whitu cockru onry prs, two dolla sucki sucki

noodlewhores will more likely marry a poor white guy serial killer or a pedophile than marrying a STEM ricecel with good financial stability.
and they always end up with soy looking low tier white normies. the htn whiteys never get with noodlewhores

Fucking boomer cucks. Where are the wageslaving conservative nationalist chinks that'll whip their daughters for even looking at a white man? :feelswhat:

I had a brutal video about this topic but i don't want to ruin your chances of not roping today

noodlewhores will more likely marry a poor white guy serial killer or a pedophile than marrying a STEM ricecel with good financial stability.
and they always end up with soy looking low tier white normies. the htn whiteys never get with noodlewhores
I've seen more HTN cumfags with noodlecunts than soy-looking cumfags.

They hate their own men just as bad as niggers.

it’s truly over

Do niggers really hate other niggers that much?
indeed-yes.gif

it's over

they need to be tamed and beated just like based chinkcels do at their motherland

Ricewhores are even worse than cumskin dog fucking toilets