Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Noodlewhores haters needed here

Speedycakez

Speedycakez

Patchouli Knowledge pfp came back finally.
★★★
Asian foids look genuinely as the most attractive race to me, to the point that I'd say they're objectively the best race for a woman to be part of. In particular Filipino, Chinese an Japanese girls are way beyond other ethnicities to me. Still, I've seen a lot of different opinions here, some saying that noodlewhores in particular look like shit, so I wanted some high IQ cels that don't like them to explain why is that so :feelsokman:

Slit eyes look weird and they lack good boobs/butts most of the time

Slit eyes look weird and they lack good boobs/butts most of the time
I get the first but Beckies/subhuman foids lack good boobs and ass too most times. Makes sense still :feelsokman:

their pussy is shit color and they never shave

I want those noodlewhores. R they pure whites only? Does light skinned mixed races do well with them too?

I only like Japanese young girls. South East Asian women look like shit.

Genetics, some noodle's look :feelsokman: some look :feelsUgh:

Overall id stick with hentai:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Filipina young girls are the exception tbh, but they age like shit (as most foids do anyway)

Overall id stick with hentai:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Based tbh, hentai is literally made to be a perfect idealization, Asian foids are the closest thing we'll get :feelsseriously:

West Asiatics

264D60F6 8123 4843 9AB3 BCDD9397C921

I get the first but Beckies/subhuman foids lack good boobs and ass too most times. Makes sense still :feelsokman:
Beckies have bigger boobs/butt on average compared to noodles

reporting for duty

Noodlewhores are inferior to white toilets in every imaginable way and You cumskins better stop being so retarded in regards of racemixing, especially with those insectoids. Let us, ricemen, have atleast some hope to reproduce:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Noodlewhores are inferior to white toilets in every imaginable way and You cumskins better stop being so retarded in regards of racemixing, especially with those insectoids. Let us, ricemen, have atleast some hope to reproduce:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Rice foids are the best :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: All these meditarranean "Stacies" make me want to rope myself, they are all disgusting bags of meat with loose pussies and entitled attitude :feelsree::feelsree: I need a 10/10 Chinese girl that I can height mog and have sweet race mixing sex, I'm already mixed so who cares at this point tbh, may as well keep it going :feelspuke:

I no longer view asian women as anything special. I have seen the way they treat there fellow ricemen and the ways in which they white-worship and I am honestly repulsed. Asian women are overgrown entitled children (all women tbh).
Many noodles probably have demons inside their souls!

i don't find them attractive, speaking as a rice bro

Asian foids look genuinely as the most attractive race to me, to the point that I'd say they're objectively the best race for a woman to be part of. In particular Filipino, Chinese an Japanese girls are way beyond other ethnicities to me. Still, I've seen a lot of different opinions here, some saying that noodlewhores in particular look like shit, so I wanted some high IQ cels that don't like them to explain why is that so :feelsokman:
I agree with you lmao

They genuinely have bad personality though

SEA foids look better than most eastern noodlewhores to me especially when they're light skin

Filipina young girls are the exception tbh, but they age like shit (as most foids do anyway)
SEA and eastern noodlewhores age at about the same rate

Yellow skin, flat face, small brown eyes, goblin height.