Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Noone is coming to save you

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
Your life is the way it is because there's a clear precedent and it's not a coincidence, therefore there's no reason to believe it will drastically change for the better.
Curb the notion in the back of your mind that you still haven't applied yourself correctly. You have, this is the result.
If you traveled back in time and became 12 again, you'd still end up in this spot.
Your past self did his best to not get into the situation you are in right now.
It's over.

and some of them will put you down even more on purpose

I personally believe that nobody really has free will to change things. You made the decisions that you did in your life because chemical reactions in your brain told you to. Chemical reactions that are completely out of your control. Free will is nothing more than an illusion, we are all slaves to chemicals.

Remember, there is no deus ex machina like in movies, series or animations. If you failed, you just failed. The end.

Your life is the way it is because there's a clear precedent and it's not a coincidence, therefore there's no reason to believe it will drastically change for the better.
Curb the notion in the back of your mind that you still haven't applied yourself correctly. You have, this is the result.
If you traveled back in time and became 12 again, you'd still end up in this spot.
It's over.
Nice new copy pasta

Remember, there is no deus ex machina like in movies, series or animations. If you failed, you just failed. The end.

Yes bro. All you get is 1 shot, over which you have 0 control over. If you fail, thats it. There is nothing that can be done. If you aren't born into top 0.1% wealth or looks then it is over for you. Doomed to roam this earth as a filthy cockroach until you die

Hope is the cause of most of our anguish.

Not really tbh, one could take advantage of the immunity at that age. Not to mention, pretty much all of us were bluepilled back then.

Giving up is death. There is hope for some people on here especially the youngcels. A lot of them aren't even bad looking it's awful to tell them to give up all hope.

Yes, i know this.

I will save myself.

I personally believe that nobody really has free will to change things. You made the decisions that you did in your life because chemical reactions in your brain told you to. Chemical reactions that are completely out of your control. Free will is nothing more than an illusion, we are all slaves to chemicals.
The enviroment we interact with has also an certain impact on us, or on our chemicals.

The enviroment we interact with has also an certain impact on us, or on our chemicals.

You can't control that either because you were born into your environment.

You can't control that either because you were born into your environment.
I just said that it also has a certain impact on us, that doesn't means that i think we have control over it.

This is very true. We are who we are.

Exactly we are just animals after all stimulus and response that's it. You have no choice only the illusion of it.

Exactly we are just animals after all stimulus and response that's it. You have no choice only the illusion of it.

Propose this point of view to a normie and watch how fast they freak out and lash out at you because it scares them.

It's over.

If I could start over from the age of 12 with all that I know now I definitely would. Maybe not everything would be different, but I could have avoided some life choices that really set me back.

Some people thinking that they are my saviours. Moron friends, dating down with ugly roasties and wanting me to do the same, or roasties themselves, talking about "self improvement" (becoming betabuxer for them and their children)

how can you trust these chemicals in your brain to tell you that you are a slave to them? do you think dopamine, Oxycotin, endoprhins etc. are able to understand the world? This is what made me reject the genetic/enviromental determininsmpill ngl

how can you trust these chemicals in your brain to tell you that you are a slave to them? do you think dopamine, Oxycotin, endoprhins etc. are able to understand the world? This is what made me reject the genetic/enviromental determininsmpill ngl
Jesus your IQ is low.

I remember my mom watching some low iq bluepill show in wich a typical nerd incel gets rescued by his gf from epilepsy and possible energy drink overdose

Just a reminder that nobody would come for us

ThERe are still some options.

Giving up is death. There is hope for some people on here especially the youngcels. A lot of them aren't even bad looking it's awful to tell them to give up all hope.

True even scientists now know that your thoughts, preferences and desires are not even yours but are nothing but the illusion of choice which brain create to not make you go insane from loss of control. Anything you may say or how you act will appear in your brain 30 if not 60sec before your conscious "decision". Even words which i'm typing right now aren't mine but words stored in my mind and taken at random just to create sentences. Biological Determinism = true Blackpill.

If free will would be true then while awake or meditating i'd not have self summoning obstructing thoughts which forces me to think (((about the future))) which are always giving me anxiety and depression, mental illnesses like social anxiety/phobia, depression or schizophremia would not exist (fatcels too who are coping with food to make them feel good), we are nothing but a driver of car which doesn't have much control of the vehicle except when and if to fuel the car (incels can't even refuel their car since sex is one of the most important fuel of the human body after the food, water and air)

Last edited:
I've known this fact for a long time. It's part of what got me to the blackpill.

yup

this is why I have recently accepted my fate in full and I don't even waste my time in trying to improve my looks anymore, stopped gymcelling, stopped eating healthy, and basically I do everything I can to enjoy life with the cards that I have been dealt. If I was meant to have a normal life, a gf, etc, I would have it. Clearly we weren't meant to have it as incels. We didn't choose inceldom, inceldom choose us and this is something that normies have a hard time swallowing. If I could have a normal life, a gf, etc I would love to. But no I cant have it even if I wanted to.

Yes, it's over. No, it never began

Please, don't unleash all the retardation all at once

This line of argumentation is completely fallacious, because it is self affirming and untestable

IF I REPLY IN ALL CAPS YOU CAN ARGUE IT WAS JUST A CHAIN OF CHEMICAL REACTIONS THAT LED TO THAT DECISION AND NOT ME CHOOSING TO DO SO

if i reply in all coms you can argue it the same thing

Its an fallacious line of argumentation and unprovable, because no matter what someone does you can just state it was the result of a chemical reaction and not personal choice, there is no litmus test for whether it is false or not, it cannot even be tested, and it is a self affirming argument.

This shit hurts man, it's way too true.

All that matters in life is picking the right parents, which we all know we have no control over whatsoever.