Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Noooo not how girls work"

Yes it's how it works
That's why you cunts reeeeee
If that's actually not how girls work, then why do these females always seethe when they hear it?

The only way this works is if she has given vaginal birth, but some toilets stay tight after that (for example toilets with vaginismus). Why spread these Conservative myths?

I've been with tight prostitutes and loose ones, both categories sleep with thousands of men.

The only thing this myth does is make us look ignorant of toilets, despite the fact that we know more than bluepillers ever will. A

The only way this works is if she has given vaginal birth, but some toilets stay tight after that (for example toilets with vaginismus). Why spread these Conservative myths?

I've been with tight prostitutes and loose ones, both categories sleep with thousands of men.

The only thing this myth does is make us look ignorant of toilets, despite the fact that we know more than bluepillers ever will. A
Same thing with the roast beef lips, it's just that some have them and some don't, the joke itself is funny but some guys here do believe that shit jfl:feelshaha:

If you are not a virgin foid, you are a garbage.

This made me smile, based currys