Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Nootropics-cels in here

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
Any one here like taking any supplements to help counter the brain rot from inceldom?
I started taking ginseng and Ashwagandha and I thought they were pretty helpful for reducing anxiety/stress and increasing energy without the jittery side effects you would get from caffeine.

Damn. I knew about Ashwagandha, but I didn't know there was a whole class of drugs to counter this shit. I'll look into this

Tàke ashwaghana too long and it will mess with you and give u anehdonia, be careful . Ginseng is fine but will make u insanely horny not good for an incel. I suggest trying reishi and lions mane instead but don't take too many pills at once you will just urinate it all out and your body won't absorb it

Ginseng is fine but will make u insanely horny not good for an incel.

Gymcelling already creates this problem; I can't imagine sexual frustration to a greater extent. Rules that particular one out.

phenibut is the only nootropic that did anything detectable to me

I drink 4 large strong coffees every morning and vape all day and that's all I need for nootropics. But I'm a nervous wreck all the time.

Any one here like taking any supplements to help counter the brain rot from inceldom?
I started taking ginseng and Ashwagandha and I thought they were pretty helpful for reducing anxiety/stress and increasing energy without the jittery side effects you would get from caffeine.
Lion’s mane mushroom to induce neurogenesis in the brain. L-tyrosine really helps with focus and it’s just an amino acid. Cordyceps help a lot with physical energy and also increases testosterone.

sometimes I take ALPHA-GPC and creatine so I can feel more :chad: but I think nootropics are cope mostly

sometimes I take ALPHA-GPC and creatine so I can feel more :chad: but I think nootropics are cope mostly
Cope is kind of a strange word for it. They are pretty cheap with little risk of side effects, and if they work for you then why not?

I drink 4 large strong coffees every morning and vape all day and that's all I need for nootropics. But I'm a nervous wreck all the time.

I've no idea what the point of that is.

I have Noopept and Choline, though I don't really need them.

Cope is kind of a strange word for it. They are pretty cheap with little risk of side effects, and if they work for you then why not?
It’s cope because :chad: doesn’t need nootropics to have a normal mind

Tàke ashwaghana too long and it will mess with you and give u anehdonia, be careful.
Seconding this.

It can also lower libido and cause erectile dysfunction, because it acts on serotonin like SSRIs do.

Lately I've been taking selegiline at 1.25mg sublingual for its subtle dopamine boost, and combining it with caffeine. It's like a more moderate version of modafinil.

Last edited:
I've no idea what the point of that is.
Caffeine + Nicotine are both nootropics. They are legal, plentiful, cheap, few side effects (anxiety/jitters if you have too much), and are very effective.

Caffeine + Nicotine are both nootropics. They are legal, plentiful, cheap, few side effects (anxiety/jitters if you have too much), and are very effective.

Yes, but effective for what? Why do you feel the need for nootropics?

Yes, but effective for what? Why do you feel the need for nootropics?
Caffeine wakes you up fast. Nothing is as effective. And I think nicotine is actually underrated as a stimulant for helping you focus. I can focus a ton better while ecig vaping and I can focus for long periods of time, it's way beyond a placebo.

I think people who start popping adderall pills are not really giving caffeine + nicotine combo a chance. Coffee and cigarettes is a thing for a reason. Don't think so? Try more coffee and more nicotine then.

Caffeine wakes you up fast. Nothing is as effective. And I think nicotine is actually underrated as a stimulant for helping you focus. I can focus a ton better while ecig vaping and I can focus for long periods of time, it's way beyond a placebo.

I think people who start popping adderall pills are not really giving caffeine + nicotine combo a chance. Coffee and cigarettes is a thing for a reason. Don't think so? Try more coffee and more nicotine then.

I'm not against nootropics [that work] per' se. There should be a justification for them imo. Such as for ITcels that need it to function for work. Even then, I work morning shift at a warehouse and I consume half a can of energy drink. Coffee has never worked in that regard for me, in fact it slows me down after less than hour.

Taking them simply 'because' is what I don't understand.

i workout most days and still feel awful

I take Gorilla Mind Smooth with coffee. It works decently well. Gorilla Mind Rush was amazing when they were selling it. I wish they would sell it on Intelligent Elephant already but it might be gone forever.

Yohimbine HCl was a really effective stimulant but the side effects make it not worth it.

Anyone microdose LSD?

I vape almost non-stop as well, I feel like it's a great antidepressant, I don't feel as suicidal when I use it. However it's also making me sleepy and because of it I lose erections very easily unless I don't stop stimulating myself. Not like it matters a lot since I don't get laid but it still feels bad... :fuk:

My uncle brought me like 100 pills of modafinil a few months ago .I used them daily since i work a lot and they help .Some places where you can buy them cheap since i don't think he will give me again them?I really want to stop my addiction but i can't i need to work like a horse and i can't without them.

I want to try it once, I don't fucking care about my health anymore. I need to programmax so I can learn Laravel ASAP (two days so far, best framework but routing/function syntax can be confusing) :feelshehe: