Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normal day in germany as a white

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
execute all cucks and shitskins

you know, this would never happen in Hitler's Germany

1st one is brootal the shitskin needs a bullet trough its skull

Shame, Hitler tried to prevent this.

Hahaha, funny. Whites are progressists human garbage.

18812116_605.jpg

Stop asking a lowly corporal hitler to rise cucks, your honour is one stab away, stab and run away, let the gods honour you in Valhalla, sword makes men equal

growing up in eastern europe was just like this in the 90s. gyppos everywhere in school.

whatever. being ignored by girls was a lot worse anyway.

Wish hitler was alive to exterminate these scum rats not even human

growing up in eastern europe was just like this in the 90s. gyppos everywhere in school.

true
gypsies are the OG shitskin savages

I was going to ask why he was just taking it but then I realized he probably gets shanked 42 times the second he gets off his bike. Brootal failed-statepill. :lul:

nooooo you can't fight them bro they'll bring their whole family next time :soy: :soy:
lol my parents always said that shit
but i never dared to fight them cuz they always roamed in packs anyway

going to bigger cities is so depressing. All full of non-germans low IQ scum

Same I've had similar situation like the first video. Most gypsies are subhuman trash.

lol my parents always said that shit
but i never dared to fight them cuz they always roamed in packs anyway
i still got my dad to come to school once and spook them, but it was pointless, the biggest problem was always girls

Same I've had similar situation like the first video. Most gypsies are subhuman trash.
the thing was they were many years older since they got held back, so you had what should have been 8th graders in 5th grade kicking your ass

the thing was they were many years older since they got held back, so you had what should have been 8th graders in 5th grade kicking your ass
relatable
there was this 17 year old gypsy foid in my class when i was in the 7th grade, and there was also some humungous fatass gypsy fucker, i called him gorilla

my school used to be a jungle, one of the gypsies who was bullying me was 15 year old meanwhile I was 12. Some of them even tried to hit teachers but our cucked democracy was tolerating it because apparently they are socially "weak" and we must help them to successfully integrate. You see how globohomo is spreading not only in the West but also Eastern Europe it is supposed to be opposite a.k.a Slavs bullying gypsies but it's completely the other way around. Gypsies bullying slavs and doing whatever they desire and the worst thing is that this is what the future is - Violent inbred shitskins. Death to the EU and America.

my school used to be a jungle, one of the gypsies who was bullying me was 15 year old meanwhile I was 12. Some of them even tried to hit teachers but our cucked democracy was tolerating it because apparently they are socially "weak" and we must help them to successfully integrate. You see how globohomo is spreading not only in the West but also Eastern Europe it is supposed to be opposite a.k.a Slavs bullying gypsies but it's completely the other way around. Gypsies bullying slavs and doing whatever they desire and the worst thing is that this is what the future is - Violent inbred shitskins. Death to the EU and America.
it was exactly like that and nothing was really done about it since then. modern adults just work harder to put their kids into private schools.

the gypsy issue will keep being forced because it's useful for globohomo to divide the goyim, every single country needs to be a BLM/ACAB shitshow even if it's all fake and made up on the spot.

Brootal mogged in your own country

it was exactly like that and nothing was really done about it since then. modern adults just work harder to put their kids into private schools.

the gypsy issue will keep being forced because it's useful for globohomo to divide the goyim, every single country needs to be a BLM/ACAB shitshow even if it's all fake and made up on the spot.
Notice how they are acting in such barbaric way because of their jealousy. They hate being brown and poor, but they are not poor because of some sort of racial injustice or all of that bullshit which globohomo is pushing but because they are fucking LAZY pieces of shit with 10 other little subhumans.

Kill yourself cuck

This is the result of women, cikes and cucks.

Dont teenagers these days have less testosterone than old men before women got equal rights?

I think every white person, no matter their age, should always have a knife with them.

Last edited:
I think every white person, no matter their age, should always have a knife with them.
A knife isnt bad but pepper spray or guns are better as sandniggers usually come in groups

Nice. Least that gercucks deserve is to be emasculated in their own lands.

u mad about something

and hitler delivered indians from the british, heckin' prajeet :feelswhat:
OP is a fucking cuck, he's been posting nothing but these kind of videos all day

Hey white Eurocucks, thats right, just bend over and take it up the ass from the goat fucking Muhammad's. Let them rape your women, and shit in the streets. You wanted it, you got it.

The browmie on the 2nd video has a ressesed chin. Imagine getting bullied by a ChinCel

A knife isnt bad but pepper spray or guns are better as sandniggers usually come in groups
The rest will shit their pants if the first one of them has a knife in his throat. They feel superior and don't believe a white person would do that. The shock will be very big.

The rest will shit their pants if the first one of them has a knife in his throat. They feel superior and don't believe a white person would do that. The shock will be very big.
Dont underestimate sandniggers. They almost always come in groups and almost always wear melee weapons such as knives or manslayers

Also i wouldnt recommend killing them, at least not in Germany. You can get sentenced for defending yourself, as cucked as it sounds, im a bit envious of USA laws

I hope Europe keeps getting cucked

How I imagine the average ethnic"cels" on .is in-between spamming the site with threads of how badly they are mogged by tall and muscular white guys:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

That's right. This genetic waste can behave like shit in our countries but then they also have the audacity to cry about the fact that they have less chance of meeting white women here.

Dont underestimate sandniggers. They almost always come in groups and almost always wear melee weapons such as knives or manslayers

Also i wouldnt recommend killing them, at least not in Germany. You can get sentenced for defending yourself, as cucked as it sounds, im a bit envious of USA laws
In order to be locked up you first have to be arrested. Just kill and move on.

That's right. This genetic waste can behave like shit in our countries but then they also have the audacity to cry about the fact that they have less chance of meeting white women here.

i used to bully kids back in the day aswell

10 years ago russia was poor with nothing, now they are at war killing 1000s, if europe wanted to it could wipe the floor with most people
cope

@Zat
@Antifem Lord