Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Normal fag women.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
You get normal fag women that can’t decide on whether to keep being their normal fag, crowd following selves or act quirky so they do both.

‘Teehee, BLM and I’m also a gamer girl that loves to play Gears Of War on PS3 so I’m indeed very different from the other girls, now, time to see what is popular to virtue signal about because I need to be doing whatever the majority are doing’.

Quirky girls are all crowd following normalfags

I can’t stand women in real life, but don’t get me started about them ONLINE. The shit emojis and the slang they use is just fucking ragefuel for me. Fuck all the bitches that call themselves “gamer girls”, that shit is so fucking annoying to hear.
You get normal fag women that can’t decide on whether to keep being their normal fag, crowd following selves or act quirky so they do both.

‘Teehee, BLM and I’m also a gamer girl that loves to play Gears Of War on PS3 so I’m indeed very different from the other girls, now, time to see what is popular to virtue signal about because I need to be doing whatever the majority are doing’.