Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normal fags despise the blackpill and redpill community yet use blackpilled and redpilled community language.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, normal fags despise the blackpill and redpill community yet use blackpilled and redpilled community language such as simp for example. ‘I’m simping so hard for him/her’. Seriously, normal fags, if you despise the blackpill and redpill community then why the fuck are you stealing our language?

I swear, you can’t have anything to yourself without normal fags invading it.

I'm pretty sure blackpillers didn't come up with the word "simp." I have heard normies using "Chad" though.

SIMP predates ER

High IQ thread. Normietards hijacked our vocabulary and turned it into meaningless words.

• Cringe (never seen anyone using it before the red pill community).

• Normie (normies use this term without realizing that they themselves are normies, lol).

• Chad (no comment needed).

• Based (normies use this term for everything, it lost its meaning).

• Cope (they don't even know what cope means, lol).

• NPC (again, no comment needed. They are criticizing themselves without realizing it).

• Stacy, Karen, etc. (Stole it from us).

• Beta/Incel (normies especially foids call everyone they disagree with beta, so it also lost its meaning).

High IQ thread. Normietards hijacked our vocabulary and turned it into meaningless words.

• Normie (normies use this term without realizing that they themselves are normies, lol).

• NPC (again, no comment needed. They are criticizing themselves without realizing it).

• Beta/Incel (normies especially foids call everyone they disagree with beta, so it also lost its meaning).
I remember seeing a normie say ‘I hate normies’.

Also to normies, "Chad" is related to behaviour, not looks, jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back