Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normans cyber-bully kid Stacey into suicide

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
http://abc7chicago.com/education/police-charge-2-students-in-suicide-of-12-year-old-classmate/2984676/

She looks so similar to my 7/10 female childhood friend that suddenly abandoned me and labeled me a sexual molester when Chad started fucking her and beating her.

You've done great work, boyo.

dhMeAzK.gif

Also, obvious blackpill reminder, the only reason the media bothered creating this 'news' is because it's an attractive female.

Grotesque said:
Also, obvious blackpill reminder, the only reason the media bothered creating this 'news' is because it's an attractive female.

What a waste of prime pussy. I would make her happy.

"News"? More like lifefuel

How are they able to do it so easily

Grotesque said:
She looks so similar to my 7/10 female childhood friend that suddenly abandoned me and labeled me a sexual molester when Chad started fucking her and beating her.

You've done great work, boyo.

dhMeAzK.gif

definitely

Another degenerate down.

She isn't a Stacy though.

nausea said:
who the fuck cares

She isn't good looking which probably contributed to the bullying.

She will have done the same thing to multiple ugly males her age, but when Chad doesn't acknowledge her existence, or calls her a slut she ends it. She couldn't cope with the idea of life without chad cock, she couldn't cope with a life where she must take 8/10 Chad-lites, thus she killed herself. Also, it is interesting how this makes the news and when ugly males kill themselves everyday from relentless bullying that doesn't even get mention, boyos life is against us.

Kointo said:
nausea said:
who the fuck cares
She isn't good looking which probably contributed to the bullying.
no where near ugly enough for bullying solely for her looks

R.I.P - should've just blocked them.

There is a lot of suicide going on, or maybe it has always been like this idk