Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Normfag impregnated severely disabled foid

They going to fuck the kid up to with shit genes :lul:

put them in a gas chamber

why would you create a kid that is going to suffer because of your shit genes

as a man recessed chin means you will not reproduce

as a foid u can be a literal genetical failure, disgusting abomination in a wheelchair and you will still have absolutely no trouble reproducing

its satire at this point
:fuk::feelscry::blackpill:

I’m sorry I laughed.

Gigatruelcel going to be born. They should be gassed for creating a abomination like that.

I hope they have a boy and he's incel.

I thought incels went for 10/10 only

as a foid u can be a literal genetical failure, disgusting abomination in a wheelchair and you will still have absolutely no trouble reproducing

its satire at this point
:feelshaha:
:feelshaha::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: one tiny genetic flaw can be enough to push a man out of the gene pool meanwhile a disabled potato with a hole gets to pass on her genes. and society sees no issue with this

:feelshaha:
:feelshaha::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: one tiny genetic flaw can be enough to push a man out of the gene pool meanwhile a disabled potato with a hole gets to pass on her genes. and society sees no issue with this
It's a fucking disgrace

All disabled people should be sterilized to ensure that shit genes don't pass on to the next generation :bigbrain:

eeww, this whore is disgusting.
i feel bad for his kid, he's gonna have a tough life with her genes

In Ancient Sparta she would have been trown from a mountain after birth

this chicken nugget has more market value than all thus forum
jfl at this world

Humans creating more lost souls

What a trashworld

Wee‘ll be seeing the kid on this forum in 18 years if his shit genes won't make him rope before That, brutal :feelskek:

Gigatruelcel going to be born. They should be gassed for creating a abomination like that.
he will be the king of incels, even on the morgue table

Wee‘ll be seeing the kid on this forum in 18 years if his shit genes won't make him rope before That, brutal :feelskek:
he won't, he'll dead of some ticking timebomb disease by then

its satire at this point
Most men have to date down a point or two. This leaves the bottom of men with nothing.

And some of the women rather share a chad than go for their looks match. Or they happily wait for him to become available or they simply turn lesbian.

They should be crucified upside down (In Jerusalem, 2444 BC). (In my opinion)