Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normfags can't be logical

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
When you call them out and disprove their bs, they resort to ad hom attacks and try to attack your character. They have no logical basis for any of their beliefs.

When you call them out and disprove their bs, they resort to ad hom attacks and try to attack your character. They have no logical basis for any of their beliefs.
imagine how happy they are though.

Only autists care about principle. I have engaged in discussions before where I was genuinely convinced the other side actually gave a shit about the subject and whose viewpoint was correct, only for them to of course resort to ad hominem. It sometimes takes a scarily long time before they resort to this however, proving that normies are psychopaths who will waste 45 minutes+ in debate for something they never truly wanted to understand and just wanted to be seen as right.

Only autists care about principle. I have engaged in discussions before where I was genuinely convinced the other side actually gave a shit about the subject and whose viewpoint was correct, only for them to of course resort to ad hominem. It sometimes takes a scarily long time before they resort to this however, proving that normies are psychopaths who will waste 45 minutes+ in debate for something they never truly wanted to understand and just wanted to be seen as right.
Yes, many philosophers are autistic for this reason

Wtf is this shit

True. Not even my truecel friend is able to think rational in the slightest. We were talking about pregnancy and i mentioned that women over 30 shouldnt get children because the chance of getting e.g. Down Syndrome. And since he is a clichee Christcuck who denies any science (even though he used the science he hates and denies so much in his everyday life) and say that i think to rational and it doesnt matter how old a woman is in terms of pregnancy. Just fucking lol

True. Not even my truecel friend is able to think rational in the slightest. We were talking about pregnancy and i mentioned that women over 30 shouldnt get children because the chance of getting e.g. Down Syndrome. And since he is a clichee Christcuck who denies any science (even though he used the science he hates and denies so much in his everyday life) and say that i think to rational and it doesnt matter how old a woman is in terms of pregnancy. Just fucking lol
Age Height and Fertility are giga important when It comes to giving birth . The Problem is Just that its Not being taught to Man so they can stay oblivious .

Everything About the Blackpill " Is self taught and some Common Sense

autistcels built the foundations of society

They are programmed to repeat what they were taught to repeat like the npcs they are.

proving that normies are psychopaths who will waste 45 minutes+ in debate for something they never truly wanted to understand and just wanted to be seen as right.
I'd say it's less them being psychopaths and more them being Jewishly programmed flesh-automatons. The brutal truth about arguing with normies as an incel is that it's wholly counterproductive. All you do is make your side/viewpoint look bad by associating yourself with it