Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normfucks experience 1/500,000ths of our daily lives.

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfdN_megX4E

lmao. none of them could handle it.

meanwhile we're seasoned veterans at this game. in fact, we've nearly invented this art.

makes me sick seeing my culture appropriated. they don't even know half of it.

I endured 2 months of isolation

None of you fucks endured that level of isolation. No social contact != Take away the computer or any other sort of stimulation and most of us will go just as crazy.

The only difference is they know someone is going to let them out eventually.

blackcel said:
None of you fucks endured that level of isolation. No social contact != Take away the computer or any other sort of stimulation and most of us will go just as crazy.

lmao buddy. obviously youve never done a day of jail time in your life alright.

i did three years buddy.

opsec said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfdN_megX4E

lmao. none of them could handle it.

meanwhile we're seasoned veterans at this game. in fact, we've nearly invented this art.

makes me sick seeing my culture appropriated. they don't even know half of it.

cope

opsec said:

i did three years buddy.

for what and in what country

nausea said:
for what and in what country

aggravated assault with a weapon. america.

im white so i only did three years on a plea deal my lawyer worked up.

opsec said:

i did three years buddy.

A lot of people really aren't cut out for being in true isolation. There is a reason solitary confinement is considered cruel and unusual punishment for many people. Sitting in your room with access to the internet and knowing you have the ability to go anywhere and do anything doesn't really compare with the real deal where you know you cannot do anything even if you tried. Even jail doesn't count as sensory deprivation since you are able to tell the passage of time and have basic interactions with other people.

opsec said:
aggravated assault with a weapon. america.

im white so i only did three years on a plea deal my lawyer worked up.

reason behind your action?

blackcel said:
A lot of people really aren't cut out for being in true isolation. There is a reason solitary confinement is considered cruel and unusual punishment for many people. Sitting in your room with access to the internet and knowing you have the ability to go anywhere and do anything doesn't really compare with the real deal where you know you cannot do anything even if you tried. Even jail doesn't count as sensory deprivation since you are able to tell the passage of time and have basic interactions with other people.

Dood. Have you not heard of the hole? Solitary confinement? That's what this is. 

And you don't want to interact with 90% of the people there

nausea said:
reason behind your action?

this guy who wouldn't stop slandering me and my family. Happened a week after I turned 18. I beat his ass with a brass knuckle.

opsec said:

i did three years buddy.

Interesting. I have never met an incel who did time IRL.

Are you a muslim? Did you convert (or revert, if it suits you better) in jail?

That's why WE are entitled to this world. We are stronger than them

Anon said:
That's why WE are entitled to this world. We are stronger than them

You're not superior to anyone you genetic trash

please read this thread:
https://incels.is/Thread-BlackPill-You-all-think-you-re-special-youre-not

SiteFasterThanLookism said:
You're not superior to anyone you genetic trash

please read this thread:
https://incels.is/Thread-BlackPill-You-all-think-you-re-special-youre-not

You can establish supERiority

ngl, but I'm afraid of onther inmates so much and HS was alreadt such hell to me that I'd prefer solitary confinement to having to go to the yard...

why was opsec banned?

they dont have neither PC or tendies

7339er said:
why was opsec banned?

I'm back, it was temp. I can't talk about Islamic state anymore or push too much about Islam.

AngelOfDisease said:

Yea i converted in jail. There's clans there basically. Morally I lined up with the Muslims most, and belief in Allah SWT is my best cope to date.

opsec said:
I'm back, it was temp. I can't talk about Islamic state anymore or push too much about Islam.

well you must tell us where's the line eh

opsec said:
7339er said:
why was opsec banned?
I'm back, it was temp. I can't talk about Islamic state anymore or push too much about Islam.

AngelOfDisease said:
Yea i converted in jail. There's clans there basically. Morally I lined up with the Muslims most, and belief in Allah SWT is my best cope to date.

If you're white you're complete volcel all "Muslim" girls literally get on their knees and beg white converts to marry them

Krispinwah said:
If you're white you're complete volcel all "Muslim" girls literally get on their knees and beg white converts to marry them

Buddy you're living in lala land right now ok. 

Converts at mosques are primarily seen as FBI informants, ESPECIALLY when you have radical opinions like me.

And I don't know where you're getting this from, but men have complete control over women. Primarily fathers and their daughters. FATHER chooses who daughter is to marry. And guess what. If they're brown, they won't be mixing with a white like me.

Tfw "Muslims" are still actually racist. Half of them don't follow anything anymore or even try to, it's disgraceful.

opsec said:
Krispinwah said:
Buddy you're living in lala land right now ok.
Converts at mosques are primarily seen as FBI informants, ESPECIALLY when you have radical opinions like me.
And I don't know where you're getting this from, but men have complete control over women. Primarily fathers and their daughters. FATHER chooses who daughter is to marry. And guess what. If they're brown, they won't be mixing with a white like me.
Tfw "Muslims" are still actually racist. Half of them don't follow anything anymore or even try to, it's disgraceful.
LOL Muslim fathers do not have control over their daughters in the west, they're complete clueless idiots who are delusional to what their daughters are actually doing, they think they're just "friends" with the white chads when it's obvious what they're really doing. And you're right Muslim girls don't even follow the faith, in fact white guys don't even have to convert to get Muslim pussy, they'll happily have sex with a white non muslim it happens all the time. They let white chads live out their taboo fantasy of fucking a Muslim girl, they probably wear the hijab while doing it too

And lol Muslim girls in the west marry whoever the fuck they want 9/10 times their parents are completely submissive to them due to the feminist culture they were brought up in. I've seen it first hand in my family. You could get a hot Arab wife tomorrow if you wanted

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 68