Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normie discords to troll?

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
discord is this shittiest website known to man but that also makes it normie HQ! :feelshaha: :feelshehe:

Better troll women's subreddits. Maybe some of them have a discord place.

LGBTQ servers.

I like to troll but they ban you from the site which makes it impossible. At least before you could bypass a ban with a new account but now they IP ban you.

Not really fun since most of them are terminally online mentally ill neurotic fags/troons, the second you say something that they disagree with they'll straight up just ban you lmao. :feelskek:

subreddits are like talking to a wall, no fun
Discord too, they won't talk to you differently because you're somewhere else. Troll them a little bit and then upload an image that you put them on their subreddits, there's good stuff there.

Why would I be in any?
They are simple to search.
fucking niggers banned me cause i said i dont like women

it wasnt even fun just banned on sight!

I like to troll but they ban you from the site which makes it impossible. At least before you could bypass a ban with a new account but now they IP ban you.
vpnmaxx

usually male-dominated servers are the funniest to troll since theirs gonna be a divide in members between if your right or not :feelshaha::feelsokman:
foid-dominated servers are a hivemind