Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie friend wants me to watch “coach red pill”

He's pretty damn cringe ngl.

I liked a couple of his vids, talking about moving out of the west. But basically it's nothing we haven't heard before. "Pull yourself up by your bootstraps... Man up..." Etc....

He claims to have had many sexual encounters and he looks like this

I mog him, and I'm a freaking Gorilla.

I can't take him seriously

Red=blue
Dems=republicans
Water=wet
13=50

Whatever, another normoid who pretends to understand anything.

Who? Redpill content?

I used to watch his videos regularly hoping maybe someday he'd say something useful that made any sense. He's another victim blaming blue pill claiming to be a member of the red pill community. On the whole, mostly not worth watching.

There seems to be zero consistency in the video titles lmao.

Idk but sounds fucking stupid

Becoming a Youtube father figure has become a profitable business. JFL.

Becoming a Youtube father figure has become a profitable business. JFL.
I think sons are neglected by their fathers in modern society. This could be causing the simp, self improvement meme pandemic. Seems like many men struggle to find their place.

There seems to be zero consistency in the video titles lmao.
Lol
That's what bothers me the most about this guy. It seems he'll say whatever in order to grift and grow his fanbase

I remember CRP appearing to get in on the grift during the trout(?) debacle, I forget his name but he was big in the same way Sargon of Akkad was back in the day. Intellectuals please respond was a good meme though. Not worth a single view like most e-celebs.

I honestly only watch science channels these days tbh

All of these other youtube philosophers are dumb af

He's a jew. That's all you need to know.

I think sons are neglected by their fathers in modern society. This could be causing the simp, self improvement meme pandemic. Seems like many men struggle to find their place.
Many boys are raised by single mothers. So they don't even have fathers.

The thing these redpillers never address: why should I want to put in so much effort to improve myself? What's the "prize"? Some fat woman with children and baggage from all her abusive exes? You actually lose more than you gain.
Self improvement itself for its own sake requires justification too: why would I want to be healthier NOW so I can live and be miserable and old longer?
I'll bloatmaxx and dopamine maxx, thank you.

Honestly redpillers are no better than bluepillers. Both of them hold onto retarded ideologies based off of anecdotal evidence.
Agreed that the whole ideology is retarded but at least redpillers don’t worship women quite as much as bluepillers. I think it’s a step in the right direction for a lot of men to stop glorifying foids

Agreed that the whole ideology is retarded but at least redpillers don’t worship women quite as much as bluepillers. I think it’s a step in the right direction for a lot of men to stop glorifying foids