Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL normie hypocrisy regarding memes

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Looks don't matter at all. That's why normalfags make insulting memes out of ugly people.
209qfj
A3255960954 5
Caob5
Hi my name jpn6wm
Funny Black Guy Meme 04
I cant use my headphones while wearing my new fedora 29906092
I saw an ugly baby today 151255
Sees ridiculously photogenic guy meme calls him a loser
Neckbeard

And positive memes about good looking people
Ded
Photo guy god
E7f
Jeremy meeks 251190

This guy died in a mass shooting btw but I guess it's okay to make fun of him apparently.
Caob5

Like fucking clockwork

This is why you always judge people's actions instead of their words. It extends to everything about Normies and r/IncelTears. Not having sex isn't such a big deal? Nope, when they go on a dry spell they are constantly complaining about it. Personality matters more than looks? Nope, they are swooning over good looking guys left, right and center while making fun of ugly guys in memes like the ones displayed here. Utter hypocricy. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This is why you always judge people's actions instead of their words. It extends to everything about Normies and r/IncelTears. Not having sex isn't such a big deal? Nope, when they go on a dry spell they are constantly complaining about it. Personality matters more than looks? Nope, they are swooning over good looking guys left, right and center while making fun of ugly guys in memes like the ones displayed here. Utter hypocricy. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Actions define who you are. Words can be lies.