Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Normie men discussing cars

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Have you ever been around a group of men and they start talking about cars?

Me personally I do not know much about cars honestly, this part will seem a bit hypocritical but I have done stuff like oil service take our spark plugs and clean them and stuff to do on my brakes on my own car that I never use which is basically my mothers car, but I don't really know that much about cars, not enough to have a massive conversation about it.

I remember one time randomly via snapchat after maybe a year or so I was invited by one guy from my hyper NT normie group of highschool friends to meet up with them and hangout during covid.

Eventually while hanging out it is just me and 2 other guys we are waiting for some food and a unique sort of hot rod car slowly goes by, all the sudden these 2 guys who I have known for probably over a decade at this point start talking about this car, keep in mind I have known these guys for a decade and NEVER have they talked about cars and car parts or whatever.

@Raidriar3015 maybe you will like this part but they both start using buzzwords about cars to each other and are talking about a bunch of shit I don't even know about, about how it sounds or whatever the fuck I don't remember the specific content but more so they just started going on about cars for a solid few minutes whilst I just stood there saying nothing, I think one reason this happened is I got left alone with these 2 guys and one of these 2 guys has just always disliked me for no reason, he always tried to make me feel alienated and not allowed in this group.

This is not my first time with such an experience, even in online groups if someones car has happened to come up or something all the sudden people that I know have never mentioned anything about cars before all the sudden start discussing cars like they are mechanics, I find it strange. Perhaps it is some sort of NT trait as a man where you have to LARP that you have some sort of deep interest and knowledge in cars.

Normies love thERe cars (it’s a write of passage into normie world)

I follow a mgtow monk in Nigeria he always talks about cars and he's celibate for life

Normies love thERe cars (it’s a write of passage into normie world)
For men at least yeah, however I feel like if I ever ended up around one of these guys with a flat tyre they probably would not even know how to change it properly yet they love to talk about cars in depth out of fucking nowhere.

For men at least yeah, however I feel like if I ever ended up around one of these guys with a flat tyre they probably would not even know how to change it properly yet they love to talk about cars in depth out of fucking nowhere.
There was some blonde Stacey who went to my high school who only talk about cars. She had an Instagram account obsessing about cars and she posted pictures of herself modify her own car.

It’s peak normie behavior, people back in the day were probably obsessed with horses because of the importance they played in society. It’s the same with cars.

It feels like the same thing with gun people.

My mum can't drive in Australia and I got no dad so moving around is hard

yea tbh I only talk abt the blackpill w people everything else is boring

There was some blonde Stacey who went to my high school who only talk about cars. She had an Instagram account obsessing about cars and she posted pictures of herself modify her own car.

It’s peak normie behavior, people back in the day were probably obsessed with horses because of the importance they played in society. It’s the same with cars.
Honestly yeah you are right, I remember stalking a stacy from my school on tiktok and she had a cute noodlewhore tagged in one of her tiktoks and her page a bunch of it was car mods and stuff and she made tiktoks about wasting money on modding her car or whatever.
It feels like the same thing with gun people.
I dont live in a country where guns are popular, this phenomenon I am talking about though it isnt really car people, or if someone is a gun person.
Its like knowing someone for a decade and they have never once talked about guns and then all the sudden they start talking like its an extreme passion or hobby of theres, it just seems like a thing normie men do to seem masculine and fit in.

Car obessesion is socially accepted autism. I made a post half a year ago or something about car copers

Car obessesion is socially accepted autism. I made a post half a year ago or something about car copers
Yeah it is lol, but my point in this post was more that it seems like a thing men will do to appear manly and NT, in my story I had known these guys for a bit over a decade at that point and never have I known anything about them to be that interested in cars yet they started talking about it as if they go home and do car stuff everyday after school or something.

I like cars alot but I can't stand "car people"

I think it's just normie behavior. You're a men? Okay well go watch sportsball and talk about cars because that's what men do. I'm guilty of this, I watched sportsball even though I don't give a fuck about it just so I have something to talk about when everyone else is talking about it. Cars not so much, I can't drive for disability reasons so it would be too obvious of a LARP if I started pretending I knew about cars.
Eventually you will kinda learn to enjoy talking about it though, similar to how you learn to enjoy drinking a beer even though it's gross the first 10 times,

I always wondered if I was Chad and everyone wanted to be like me, could I make people think sportsball is cringe and make video games the cool thing to talk about? Is this how people became such tranny-loving faggots because a Chad decided that the new cool thing was being a cringe SJW?

Last edited:
Some mundane thing normies love to sperg about. They love to larp as mechanics but will also participate in dangerous street races jfl. This stupid behavior and contagion is seen all over American cities

Last edited:
I would be interested if I could affort it but I can't so why bother

All the rich chads are into cars its pretty much mandatory to have an interest in it for a slight chance at joining the inner circle

20231115 222359

Thanks for the tag. All that sounds about right; I've seen the same thing before. For some reason it seems sort of like a normie requirement to know about cars, or at least have a favorite car. Personally, I know nothing about that stuff jfl.

I always wondered if I was Chad and everyone wanted to be like me, could I make people think sportsball is cringe and make video games the cool thing to talk about?
I've wondered the same thing. Like if chad started talking about Minecraft, and then all the foids around him suddenly loved the game since they were 6 and played all the time.

My family has lots of cars. We all have two mustangs each (8 in total)

I like cars alot but I can't stand "car people"
Yeah but the point is more that its not even car people doing this its just one giant LARP that all men do.
I always wondered if I was Chad and everyone wanted to be like me, could I make people think sportsball is cringe and make video games the cool thing to talk about?
Yeah to an extent absolutely you could have influence over people I have seen it before.
Some mundane thing normies love to sperg about. They love to larp as mechanics but will also participate in dangerous street races jfl. This stupid behavior and contagion is seen all over American cities
Yeah its one giant LARP lol but I would love to end up in some sort of car issues with one of these people and see that they know nothing.
Thanks for the tag. All that sounds about right; I've seen the same thing before. For some reason it seems sort of like a normie requirement to know about cars, or at least have a favorite car. Personally, I know nothing about that stuff jfl.
Yeah its like a normie man requirement and you have to start talking about different cars and their parts and stuff, and people employ the use of buzzwords and stuff to seem more competent, the funny thing with this whole LARP is that no one genuinely gives a fuck if you don't know about cars, since most of the people LARPing dont anyway, one time online I just said "oh i dont know much if anything about cars" and no one gave a fuck yet people will still LARP about it.
I've wondered the same thing. Like if chad started talking about Minecraft, and then all the foids around him suddenly loved the game since they were 6 and played all the time.
Foids are chameleons, my unathletic overweight sister started paying money to join a club and train for this sport because some guy she liked played it, this was a sport I used to play alot and was good at, being a naive kid at the time I offered to teach her how to play (bcuz jfl her foid coach was teaching her bad techniques) and she could not have to pay but then that was how I learnt as a kid that she was not interested in the sport but interested in a guy instead. It has been kind of good having a sister its good to become blackpilled and see true foid nature.

I used to be super into cars but they all got fat, overpowered, overpriced, and sound like shit nowadays (kinda like foids)

2003-2015 was the golden age for cars

@Mango

That horse modding scene. Always tampering with the horseshoes to try and maximize that sweet clopping sound.

Hey bro, how quick can your horse go from zero to gallop?!!

Constantly shopping for skirt kits, reigns, blinders

Every little mod to squeeze out an extra horsepower

Reclining your saddle all the way back so that it looks like you're laying down while you ride

I used to be super into cars but they all got fat, overpowered, overpriced, and sound like shit nowadays (kinda like foids)

2003-2015 was the golden age for cars

@Mango
There's a few modern cars that are nice but the golden age is well past us now I guess

It will be all be electric in the future anyway and then eventually they'll just be self driving pods

It will be all be electric in the future anyway and then eventually they'll just be self driving pods
I hope they do become self driving pods though, I think that could be really good for everyone.

That horse modding scene. Always tampering with the horseshoes to try and maximize that sweet clopping sound.

Hey bro, how quick can your horse go from zero to gallop?!!

Constantly shopping for skirt kits, reigns, blinders

Every little mod to squeeze out an extra horsepower

Reclining your saddle all the way back so that it looks like you're laying down while you ride
lol

I hope they do become self driving pods though, I think that could be really good for everyone.
It will. But for now we can't do that and I do like cars.

It will. But for now we can't do that and I do like cars.
Yeah, well I mean I do not have a particular interest in them or whatever its just out of necessity self driving cars would seem awesome to me.

I like talking about cars with people who can teach me about maintenance and upkeep, I only know sparkplugs, gauges, oil, and tires, It's also cool to discuss upcoming engineering breakthrus and technology, like the EV Honda prelude that's being revived for the 50th anniversary, supposedly it's going to use a similar dynamic to the dual motor on a tesla that doubles as an AWD

Last edited:

That bitch has never actually touched a car in her life kek

Yeah, well I mean I do not have a particular interest in them or whatever its just out of necessity self driving cars would seem awesome to me.
You should try driving a straight piped Mustang GT.

I can only talk about economics and the petrodollar system, oh and the weather of course.

I like talking about cars with people who can teach me about maintenance and upkeep, I only know sparkplugs, gauges, oil, and tires, It's also cool to discuss upcoming engineering breakthrus and technology, like the EV Honda prelude that's being revived for the 50th anniversary.
Yeah there are some interesting things to discuss and do and stuff, the technology for it does change over time, my gripe is when normies LARP some serious interest about cars out of nowhere to fit in when otherwise they never show any sort of interest in cars.
You should try driving a straight piped Mustang GT.
This car has always looked cool to me! Would probably be cool, I have been in an older ford car before which was cool, like so

I
Yeah there are some interesting things to discuss and do and stuff, the technology for it does change over time, my gripe is when normies LARP some serious interest about cars out of nowhere to fit in when otherwise they never show any sort of interest in cars.

This car has always looked cool to me! Would probably be cool, I have been in an older ford car before which was cool, like so
View attachment 960422
It's usually blatantly apparent when they LARP interest and if you press them about it they'll back down, that's what's worked for me at least

View attachment 960422
I really love Mustangs, I hope to own my own some day....

Yeah its like a normie man requirement and you have to start talking about different cars and their parts and stuff, and people employ the use of buzzwords and stuff to seem more competent, the funny thing with this whole LARP is that no one genuinely gives a fuck if you don't know about cars, since most of the people LARPing dont anyway, one time online I just said "oh i dont know much if anything about cars" and no one gave a fuck yet people will still LARP about it.
True. Another thing this idea reminds me of is traveling, which also seems like a normie requirement. In America at least, It seems like it's required to like traveling, or have places you wish to travel to. The relation between both of these things just seems like showing off. With cars, they try to show they're the most competent by using buzzwords and jargon like you pointed out, and with traveling, they're trying to show off the places they've been or something like that.

Foids are chameleons, my unathletic overweight sister started paying money to join a club and train for this sport because some guy she liked played it, this was a sport I used to play alot and was good at, being a naive kid at the time I offered to teach her how to play (bcuz jfl her foid coach was teaching her bad techniques) and she could not have to pay but then that was how I learnt as a kid that she was not interested in the sport but interested in a guy instead. It has been kind of good having a sister its good to become blackpilled and see true foid nature.
Very interesting. To me though, it seems like it would be kind of brutal to have a sister. I feel like I would like to be blackpilled about foid nature later rather than having a sibling that constantly mogs me by doing nothing jfl.

True. Another thing this idea reminds me of is traveling, which also seems like a normie requirement. In America at least, It seems like it's required to like traveling, or have places you wish to travel to. The relation between both of these things just seems like showing off. With cars, they try to show they're the most competent by using buzzwords and jargon like you pointed out, and with traveling, they're trying to show off the places they've been or something like that.
Yeah well never leaving your country (like i have) is an incel trait so the opposite of that is being hyper NT by going on the stereotypical europe trip and taking a bunch of photos of it for social media, the thing is if you dont know about cars thats not like an incel trait, i see the comparison but its not the same with cars and travel, the whole fake LARP car obsession hyper NT men do is extremely cringe.
Very interesting. To me though, it seems like it would be kind of brutal to have a sister. I feel like I would like to be blackpilled about foid nature later rather than having a sibling that constantly mogs me by doing nothing jfl.
Well my sister does not mog me in other areas only dating aspect, my mother says she has never had a boyfriend, but I know she has been pumped and dumped by chad and she has a betabuxx rn but they dont have an official label on the relationship. She was attractive for a little at 20 but she is nearly 30 now and is very obese roastie.

Since my sister was only ever a becky at best it was not that brutal, if she was more attractive it would be brutal but having her around allowed me to see female nature alot easier which is nice.

i hate elecric cars. I love BMWs. I shit on your green earth and the climate change lie.

Have you ever been around a group of men and they start talking about cars?

Me personally I do not know much about cars honestly, this part will seem a bit hypocritical but I have done stuff like oil service take our spark plugs and clean them and stuff to do on my brakes on my own car that I never use which is basically my mothers car, but I don't really know that much about cars, not enough to have a massive conversation about it.

I remember one time randomly via snapchat after maybe a year or so I was invited by one guy from my hyper NT normie group of highschool friends to meet up with them and hangout during covid.

Eventually while hanging out it is just me and 2 other guys we are waiting for some food and a unique sort of hot rod car slowly goes by, all the sudden these 2 guys who I have known for probably over a decade at this point start talking about this car, keep in mind I have known these guys for a decade and NEVER have they talked about cars and car parts or whatever.

@Raidriar3015 maybe you will like this part but they both start using buzzwords about cars to each other and are talking about a bunch of shit I don't even know about, about how it sounds or whatever the fuck I don't remember the specific content but more so they just started going on about cars for a solid few minutes whilst I just stood there saying nothing, I think one reason this happened is I got left alone with these 2 guys and one of these 2 guys has just always disliked me for no reason, he always tried to make me feel alienated and not allowed in this group.

This is not my first time with such an experience, even in online groups if someones car has happened to come up or something all the sudden people that I know have never mentioned anything about cars before all the sudden start discussing cars like they are mechanics, I find it strange. Perhaps it is some sort of NT trait as a man where you have to LARP that you have some sort of deep interest and knowledge in cars.
man made concept, women like your face not your turd with four wheels

man made concept, women like your face not your turd with four wheels
I don't think its really to attract women but to appear NT around other men.

football/soccer is my only NT interest

the thing is if you dont know about cars thats not like an incel trait, i see the comparison but its not the same with cars and travel, the whole fake LARP car obsession hyper NT men do is extremely cringe.
I mean, in the sense that an incel would probably never bother to learn about old cars, jargon, buzzwords etc, it is a little bit. I agree it's not a great indicator though, and that normies are just larping about it.

Well my sister does not mog me in other areas only dating aspect, my mother says she has never had a boyfriend, but I know she has been pumped and dumped by chad and she has a betabuxx rn but they dont have an official label on the relationship. She was attractive for a little at 20 but she is nearly 30 now and is very obese roastie.

Since my sister was only ever a becky at best it was not that brutal, if she was more attractive it would be brutal but having her around allowed me to see female nature alot easier which is nice.
True, that's better at least.

I dont live in a country where guns are popular, this phenomenon I am talking about though it isnt really car people, or if someone is a gun person.
Its like knowing someone for a decade and they have never once talked about guns and then all the sudden they start talking like its an extreme passion or hobby of theres, it just seems like a thing normie men do to seem masculine and fit in.
Yeah no I see what you're saying. I should've been more descriptive. It seems like a lot of men in America
would love to shoot gun at least once in my life :feelsdevil:
Don't worry. It's pretty overrated, you're not missing out on much. If you so badly want to shoot a gun and feel the recoil, buy a gas blowback airsoft gun.