Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie trait: You judge others sexual preferences and fetishes

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
I feel like it’s a contradiction, we are innately hated just for even being attracted to women in the first place while also not being a 6ft tall white gigachad.

Let alone you even showing interest in a girl, the fact that you are even attracted to women in the first place is disgusting to people because they find it so gut wrenching thinking that a creature like you could ever desire such a thing.

It doesn’t really make sense to hate the gays, trans, and pedos because these are also people innately hated for something that they had absolutely no control over, something they didn’t ask for. Cucked for hating them for that.

However I still do think gays and trans shouldn’t be allowed here because it would defeat the purpose of this being a forum for straight men who can’t attract women.

But hating someone for what gets them going seems a bit contradictory when we are also hated for even being straight, time and time again society has told incels to just go gay and date guys, women don’t even want us to be straight.

There are exceptions. If it's a cuckold-adjacent, interracial or faggot/troon-adjacent fetish then they should get called out.

No empathy for troons, faggots and pedos only truecels.

99% of people with paraphilias are either pedos or troons or both even :lul: :lul: :lul:

It doesn’t really make sense to hate the gays, trans, and pedos because these are also people innately hated for something that they had absolutely no control over, something they didn’t ask for. Cucked for hating them for that.
disgusting fag apologism

Normie trait: lack of basic empathy

You're missing the point. Those degenerates that you mentioned are supporters of feminism, which is the reason why you are where you are. They hate you. Cucked for supporting your enemies.

Last edited:
Oh yeah don't forget pedophilia as well, shit involving prepubescents is disgusting and you should get beheaded if you like that sort.

My judginess extends only to pedophilia and homosexuality, they’re one and the same. Otherwise, I don’t give it much thought