Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie uses me as bait to get Femoid's attention

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
Last night when I was in a room, a guy started making fun of me so that two girls would pay attention to him. :feelsseriously:

He called me a fag and said other things to make them laugh.

I could hear one of them laugh

(the laugh was as ugly as the face that was under his mask)

The girl was red-haired, had fair skin and despite being thin, she had a 6/10 face and her friend was a little chubby, but not enough to be seen as obese.

That bastard still calls himself a Christian.
Christ would never humiliate an incel to get a pussy.

In fact, he doesn't pass for a petty hypocrite and I should hate him for it. I wish I had a gun so I could get up and shoot him in the face.

Then we would see who had the last laugh.

It amazes me that other men harm others to get what they want. (even when it's not about getting the attention of a 10/10)

Good suggestion

The world's greatest, most important news announcement.

Normies are animal shitheads.

GrAYcels are literally retarded

Whiteknights who make fun of incels to impress low quality foids are the most pathetic scum on earth. Rosties are even disgusted by their pathetic attempts to get their attention. It would be based if a bunch of incels started making fun of him, and call him a whiteknight fag.

"just go out there, bro"

NTA: Not The Asshole

@Ritalincel

You sound like a kid named Eugene who collects bugs in a jar. “hew hew hew these femoids hew hew hew”
211077-6feac18a9ccd5210f328ccb19464164c-png.481620

Last night when I was in a room, a guy started making fun of me so that two girls would pay attention to him. :feelsseriously:

He called me a fag and said other things to make them laugh.

I could hear one of them laugh

(the laugh was as ugly as the face that was under his mask)

The girl was red-haired, had fair skin and despite being thin, she had a 6/10 face and her friend was a little chubby, but not enough to be seen as obese.

That bastard still calls himself a Christian.
Christ would never humiliate an incel to get a pussy.

In fact, he doesn't pass for a petty hypocrite and I should hate him for it. I wish I had a gun so I could get up and shoot him in the face.

Then we would see who had the last laugh.

It amazes me that other men harm others to get what they want. (even when it's not about getting the attention of a 10/10)
I know the feel bro, I had a normie "friend" that took me once to a party just to virgin shame me in front of other foids, so to make them laugh and give himself the appearance of an alpha. Those faggots are the kind who put hoes before bros, the scum of the scum, that was the last time he ever heard of me.

Back out a shank on him and show him that you are not a man to be trifled with

Yes, the forum absolutely needs this.