Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies constantly deny or ignore the Meekspill because it's too brutal to handle

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Their common responses to the Meekspill:
-You're more obsessed with him than his fangirls
-It's a just a random guy you can't use that as an example
-Yeah society is shalllow we already know that

The truth is if you're good super looking it doesn't matter you have a criminal record and been to jail, society will forgive all your crimes and you will become a celebrity just like it happened to him. And even serial killers who got the death penalty like Ted Bundy had thousands of fangirls too. But the Meekspill is more brutal because while many decent guys in society are incel or going through a shitty marriage Jeremy Meeks just completed GTA in real life and now is enjoying the postgame having unlimited money and free roaming. I didn't invent this allegory but it was so brutal and memorable I had to share it.

he was born in (((america))) that's why this happened I wish he was born in Jamaica or some other african shithole instead.

he was born in (((america))) that's why this happened I wish he was born in Jamaica or some other african shithole instead.
He'd still be a slayer there, but at least we wouldn't have to deal with him.

He was actively trying to ruin his life, but foids literally changed his life for him.

I love when Meeks videos are filled with nigresses who are like "u b hatn him cuz he gojiz".

Kek, my mom claimed that muh only mentally ill women are attracted to men like Meeks

Kek, my mom claimed that muh only mentally ill women are attracted to men like Meeks
I would slightly agree with your mom if she talks about guys like Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer or other serial killers. Lets be real hybristophile foids have mental issues, I doubt normie foids would be attracted to a serial killer. But Meeks whose "only" crimes were robbing and beating people up yeah even normie foids like him.

I would slightly agree with your mom if she talks about guys like Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer or other serial killers. Lets be real hybristophile foids have mental issues, I doubt normie foids would be attracted to a serial killer. But Meeks whose "only" crimes were robbing and beating people up yeah even normie foids like him.
All women are by default mentally ill, just to different degrees

3617683 Cuck

Yeah society is shalllow we already know that
Admitting we are right but trying to damage control.
That means you struck a nerve, but they are coping... I think the meekspill bothers them (at least some of them) more than they'd like to admit.

Your look+where you are born
It's normal that's how life works