Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies getting relationships is beyond idiotic

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Congrats, now you'll be worrying about the thousands of chad dicks being offered to her per month on tinder, school, work, etc.

And you're now in a losing, defensive position.

Enjoy all that stress for a probably used up pussy.

Most femoids in relationships don't use tinder. It is very likely that they would get caught.

rotandrise said:
Most femoids in relationships don't use tinder. It is very likely that they would get caught.
super wrong man, read the book

mylifeistrash said:
Congrats, now you'll be worrying about the thousands of chad dicks being offered to her per month on tinder, school, work, etc.
And you're now in a losing, defensive position.
Enjoy all that stress for a probably used up pussy.
they will be cucked

She's never yours it's just your turn

nausea said:

they will be cucked

Say my gf goes on tinder with her own pics. One of my friends who use tinder would eventually see her and inform me.

rotandrise said:
nausea said:

they will be cucked

Say my gf goes on tinder with her own pics. One of my friends who use tinder would eventually see her and inform me.

she will cuck you and you won't find out, tinder or not

zGVp1EA.gif

nausea said:

I only denied the tinder part. I would only date girls below my looks in an LTR. The longest relationship I had was with a delusional girl who legit thought I could model even though I am average looking

rotandrise said:
nausea said:
I only denied the tinder part. I would only date girls below my looks in an LTR. The longest relationship I had was with a delusional girl who legit thought I could model even though I am average looking
read the book man, last time I tell you