Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel normies hate you with a passion of 1000 suns - a casual reminder

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★★
This 7yo goblin beaner kid from Brazil has an important lesson to teach all of you:

View attachment 1696887590965.webp

Tuesday, semptember 26th 2023: this boy was tried convicted of the most heinous crime in the galaxy: existing while autistic.

His older brother was the judge, jury and executioner.

The kid was reported missing for days until his dismembered body was found under his own bed and his brother was arrested.

Rest in peace, sweet prince. His name was Caio França Alcântara. His crime was existing while autistic.

I hope Saint Caio's lesson is clear: NORMIES HATE YOU. Simple as.

Your social failings are not due to any "muh social skills" (that normies don't possess either) but rather due to systemic and unreleting bullying, exclusion and mistreatment at the hands of normie bullies. I lost count how many times I've seen normies GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to make my day worse for me for no benefit to them at all, in fact at a cost to them. Let me say again: normies are in general willing to inconvenience themselves to a large degreee if it means this will also hurt an autistic person that happened to be caught red-handed committing the crime of existing while autistic.

Good evening, gentlemen.

What retards get from this: Being autistic = over

What high IQs get from this: South America is hell on earth

What retards get from this: Being autistic = over

What high IQs get from this: South America is hell on earth
what race mixing does to a continent

What high IQs get from this: --The entire Planet is a shithole.
~Now it makes more sense. The vile shittiness is not exclusive to one piece of dirt, when every hairless monkey is possessed by the Ego.

Last edited:
This 7yo goblin beaner kid from Brazil has an important lesson to teach all of you:

View attachment 899356

Tuesday, semptember 26th 2023: this boy was tried convicted of the most heinous crime in the galaxy: existing while autistic.

His older brother was the judge, jury and executioner.

The kid was reported missing for days until his dismembered body was found under his own bed and his brother was arrested.

Rest in peace, sweet prince. His name was Caio França Alcântara. His crime was existing while autistic.

I hope Saint Caio's lesson is clear: NORMIES HATE YOU. Simple as.

Your social failings are not due to any "muh social skills" (that normies don't possess either) but rather due to systemic and unreleting bullying, exclusion and mistreatment at the hands of normie bullies. I lost count how many times I've seen normies GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to make my day worse for me for no benefit to them at all, in fact at a cost to them. Let me say again: normies are in general willing to inconvenience themselves to a large degreee if it means this will also hurt an autistic person that happened to be caught red-handed committing the crime of existing while autistic.

Good evening, gentlemen.
yep I agree with you they do.