Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel normies laugh at you for not being socially well-adjusted

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
when you do something "weird" they laugh

Last edited:
normies laugh at you for existing

It's horrible. It isn't peoples' fault that they are maladjusted. Especially if they're quiet and try to keep a low profile.

You can't do anything out of the ordinary. People will notice it.

PUREST RAGE FUEL EVER, reminds me of whatever school I went: every damm thing I said and did was used like this against me somehow. If not in my face, by my back when I was not noticing.

What can I say, I want this music playing when the next propER reaction happens, and I hope they don't forget to take pictures of the corpses. That would be good stuff for laughing. You did this vídeo?

What can I say, I want this music playing when the next propER reaction happens, and I hope they don't forget to take pictures of the corpses. That would be good stuff for laughing. You did this vídeo?

No, I just found it on youtube

i hate normans so fucking much

ever tried to change your style one day to another? they will notice and make stupid comments. only socially acceptable way is to change veeerrrry slowly , i mean like suddenly wear shirts. next day maybe new jeans. its so fucked up. only chad can do sich things and its ok. I remind you: Its literally because of a few mm of Bone!!!!!!!

They will not laugh at my mossberg