Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies live like an animals.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
They fuck, bully those weaker than them, make fun of unfortunate people, are loud and animalistic. It's all about hierarchy for them ( like in an animal kingdom ). They will laugh at you and your arguments only because you don't have sex. No high spiritual, philosophical, political etc. ideas ever cross their minds. In based societies they would be at the bottom like animals in the zoo.

let's face it though, if we had their privileges we would do the same. That's the entire point of the hierarchy

You kinda forgot that you are an animal as well, we all are. No escape
let's face it though, if we had their privileges we would do the same. That's the entire point of the hierarchy
Exactly, OP is just mad/frustrated that his "high spiritual, philosophical, political etc. ideas" wont make him on top

Theyre worse than animals. Normies display more deliberate, intentional curelty and manipulation than any beast. And then they invent all manner of rationalizations for it as if theyre the morally superior ones

Theyre worse than animals. Normies display more deliberate, intentional curelty and manipulation than any beast. And then they invent all manner of rationalizations for it as if theyre the morally superior ones
Some enslaved kids in Africa died working to make/assembly the pc/phone you have, not to mention all your other stuffs. You are part of the system, you are not innocent

@PoodankMcGee Theyre worse than animals. Normies display more deliberate, intentional curelty and manipulation than any beast. And then they invent all manner of rationalizations for it as if theyre the morally superior ones
They're retards trapped in a maze, and they think it's all about fun and worth it, make a kid and have it do it all over again.

Exactly, OP is just mad/frustrated that his "high spiritual, philosophical, political etc. ideas" wont make him on top
Dude philosophical, political and etc made civilization great, every man had a wife and died to defend his country, now niggas fuckin your precious daughter in college while you work on your jeep, smoke weed and watch netflix.

Some enslaved kids in Africa died working to make/assembly the pc/phone you have, not to mention all your other stuffs. You are part of the system, you are not innocent
i mean is that really anyone's fault but the billionaires that directly caused it? all i did was buy a pc.

None of us are fully innocent, but it's only a very small percentage my fault our economic system is based on exploitation and violence.

The behavior i was referring to is the way normies deliberately go out of their way to harass social outcasts and make fun of them and shit for no other reason than entertainment and ego gratification.

Even in your phone example that at least has a tangible material purpose. But for chads and stacies bullying incels there is no justificatiom besides recreational cruelty

Why purposedly bully someone who is weak and ugly for his lack of sexual success? They understand that he is unfuckable but they specially bully such men. Why they just don't shut their mouths?

In early highschool you can see how people really are. Of course when normies grow up they will still learn to behave, but if they were evil condescending assholes back then they will also be that. Even if they act like they have grown up

Why purposedly bully someone who is weak and ugly for his lack of sexual success? They understand that he is unfuckable but they specially bully such men. Why they just don't shut their mouths?
Lizard brain.

like everything on this godforsaken planet it all comes down to evolution, bullying is usually intrasexual competition, they're scaring off a potential rival (of course they mostly do this to incels, because incels are usually high inhib weak short dudes and thus easy to bully without getting beat up). if you're getting bullied by a foid it's cause she's establishing her place as above you in society.

What you need to understand is that being high-inhib and shy is not normal, it is the result of trauma.

Normies are indeed animals that they have no fucking "filters" in their brains. They blurt out the first fucking thing that enters their toughts and in our case it is mockery/insults. They don't even see a point in having a filter.

We adapted one because something went terribly wrong in our upbringing. Deep inside we believed we are unlovable or worthless and to make up for it have to be high-inhib and careful and never offend anybody etc... Again for normies that is not normal and actually counter-productive in our society.

If you fight back they go crazy, and tell you to fuck off and die in a fire. Still look at this shit when we get schaudenfreude and bully their own when tragedies and misfortunes happen, then we're monsters beautiful irony.

What you need to understand is that being high-inhib and shy is not normal, it is the result of trauma.

Normies are indeed animals that they have no fucking "filters" in their brains. They blurt out the first fucking thing that enters their toughts and in our case it is mockery/insults. They don't even see a point in having a filter.

We adapted one because something went terribly wrong in our upbringing. Deep inside we believed we are unlovable or worthless and to make up for it have to be high-inhib and careful and never offend anybody etc... Again for normies that is not normal and actually counter-productive in our society.
True. You say trauma, but it's also society indoctrination: it pushes everyone to have and strengthen that filter... normies just know better not to trust it

They don't even see a point in having a filter.
I think partially our apathy is to blame. I almost always acted like a pushover and coward because I want to avoid conflicts. But once something happened. There was a bully who always acted like he is a dominant. He was stocky, well-build, have worked as security. His hands were three times bigger than mine. I was with my coworker and my coworked said something that bully doesn't liked. That bully started acting cocky and I suddenly attacked him and pushed him over the top. This was completely unexpected and later when I meet him, we shake hands as usual but I could hear fear in his voice. Objectively, he was much stronger than me. But he probably felt all that desperate energy from me that makes even small biological organisms fight to the death.

Just because you depend on a system for survival, does not mean that you aren't allowed to criticize it or try to change it.
No, I don't think I would. I would never bully or abuse someone weaker than me, the idea of doing such a thing fills me with revulsion and disgust. If anything, I find I am naturally inclined to helping people, something that I actively have to suppress in order to avoid getting taken advantage of.

Unfortunately, in this world, the only way to prosper is on the backs of others, a lesson I have been taught and shown over and over again. Most people are scum, they will stab you in the back if it suits them, or abandon you the moment you are no longer useful to them. The most disgusting part of it all is that it actually works, the most disgusting people are always the ones who succeed the most. Look at all of the billionaires, every single one of them got their riches through extreme exploitation and manipulation of those around them. They are merely the most extreme example, this concept is true everywhere.

Last edited:
Exactly constantly punching down to elevate themselves.

Just because you depend on a system for survival, does not mean that you aren't allowed to criticize it or try to change it.

No, I don't think I would. I would never bully or abuse someone weaker than me, the idea of doing such a thing fills me with revulsion and disgust. If anything, I find I am naturally inclined to helping people, something that I actively have to suppress in order to avoid getting taken advantage of.
You are doing it already, unconsciously, by living in a rich country; rich because it exploits/abuse poor ones. Would you rather live there, and not even have internet or a pc/phone? They also have parasites
Unfortunately, in this world, the only way to prosper is on the backs of others, a lesson I have been taught and shown over and over again. Most people are scum, they will stab you in the back if it suits them, or abandon you the moment you are no longer useful to them. The most disgusting part of it all is that it actually works, the most disgusting people are always the ones who succeed the most. Look at all of the billionaires, every single one of them got their riches through extreme exploitation and manipulation of those around them. They are merely the most extreme example, this concept is true everywhere.
Life isn't fair, you know that already, and never will be. So forget ethical, forget right/wrong thinking, and deal with it. If you say those tactics work, then why don't you do those yourself?

You are doing it already, unconsciously, by living in a rich country; rich because it exploits/abuse poor ones. Would you rather live there, and not even have internet or a pc/phone? They also have parasites
You are right, but I don't really have any say in the matter. I didn't choose to be born here, and I have no influence on how things are decided in regards to this. My choices are basically to either continue living as I have or commit suicide, which tbh I have already tried to do.

In the end there's nothing I can really do about it, so I just LDAR and wait for death.

If you say those tactics work, then why don't you do those yourself?
I am the type of person who even if I succeeded in such a way would not be able to enjoy it. The thought of behaving in such a way fills me with revulsion. It's not even a question of morality for me, more of an instinct which I hate that I have. Every day I wish that I was born a sociopath so that I could be happy in this twisted fucked up reality.

I can never tell if i'm above or below them.