Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normies love to cry that we are racists, but in reality, it's the opposite

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Literally every single guy on here, regardless of religion or race, can bond over the fact that we are outsiders who have missed out on life as a whole. I am willing to bet I have a more diverse set of "friends" on here than IRL (mainly because I have no friends IRL, but even then they would all probably be deformed pajeets).

The mainstream can't even talk at all these days. They're INSANELY racist! They loathe whites and possibly other groups too.

So they've lost all credibility on that subject.

Literally every single guy on here, regardless of religion or race, can bond over the fact that we are outsiders who have missed out on life as a whole. I am willing to bet I have a more diverse set of "friends" on here than IRL (mainly because I have no friends IRL, but even then they would all probably be deformed pajeets).
Fuck off racist bigot antisemitism

The mainstream can't even talk at all these days. They're INSANELY racist! They loathe whites and possibly other groups too.

So they've lost all credibility on that subject.
Yeah because whites are right wing and white girl deny me pussy

More than half of users on this site are non-whites.

Normies are retarded monkeys.

The most deranged r-selective mongrels are the biggest oppressors against the basedment k-selective CHOSEN ones!:feelsmage:

GO to the gas shower room right now you kike cunt
listen you antisemetic racist piece of shit Jew are the reason your incel (((((we)))) don’t want you to ascend go near a pussy for free just get a shit job and make me more rich make my stock go up

The ones calling everyone racist live in a bubble & don't mingle outside their own. Ridiculous.

caccd807c83e5c1ec80017449b2ffdd90c2a3740083b06f5ef398a4dccb80b9f_1.jpg

Reminds me of this meme kek.

The ones calling everyone racist live in a bubble & don't mingle outside their own. Ridiculous.
If they mingled outside their bubble, they would become "racist"

More than half of users on this site are non-whites.
I think it's only 1-3% more non-Whites or so, which makes sense considering Incels are actually very diverse.

However, it does prove that plenty of Whitecels exist, as opposed to the narrative that most/all Whitecels are fakecels/locationcels.

This forum is more diverse than any subreddit on jewddit

I think it's only 1-3% more non-Whites or so, which makes sense considering Incels are actually very diverse.

However, it does prove that plenty of Whitecels exist, as opposed to the narrative that most/all Whitecels are fakecels/locationcels.
Yup. It was like 235(non whites):225(whites) from the last survey so not a big gap.

Yup. It was like 235(non whites):225(whites) from the last survey so not a big gap.
I wish we got to see the break-down of the White demographics(Nordic/NW Euro, Med, and Slavic).
Most would have been Slavs I imagine, due to the fact they technically are the biggest demographic of Whites & EE is a big location for geomaxxers/passport bros. I also imagine we would have a good amount of Whites who are mixed internally(different groups of Whites mixed in) such as myself(1/4 Med, 3/4 NW Euro).

I wish we got to see the break-down of the White demographics(Nordic/NW Euro, Med, and Slavic).
Most would have been Slavs I imagine, due to the fact they technically are the biggest demographic of Whites & EE is a big location for geomaxxers/passport bros. I also imagine we would have a good amount of Whites who are mixed internally(different groups of Whites mixed in) such as myself(1/4 Med, 3/4 NW Euro).
@PLA1092

Wait didn't I already break it down in the Must Read thread? :dafuckfeels:

I dont think so.

Me: I may not make it due to being busy with (((college))) but I will be interested.

Aren't the numbers here? :dafuckfeels:

Aren't the numbers here? :dafuckfeels:
Actually yeah it is, thanks.

Disappointed I am an Amerimutt White though; I will nevER be married to a European foid & have a true racial/natioanl identity. :feelsrope:

We're racists to normie sexhavers, not toward brocels

its all virtue signalling you should see how they treat autistic guys

Libtards wish they could be 1% as diverse as us

its all virtue signalling you should see how they treat autistic guys
True. They claim to care about autistic people but treat them like lesser human beings at every chance they get

Our pain transcend our racial differences.

But yeah with normies im pretty fucking racist

Anti racism is ironically racist

I mean, I am pretty racist.

Listening to and taking advice from normies is the best way to ruin your life...

Fucking retarded white women vote to bring hordes of migrants to the west and then refuse to have sex with them turning them into incels.

Let us discern between causes and effects.

People don't hate incels because they are racist.

They call incest racists because they hate them.

Racism, just like any other form of prejudice comes from all sides / groups of society, so making an overall generalization of the most marginalized groups of people (incels) as being "racist" is just a bullying tactic by normies to spite and make themselves feel better. Normies are nothing more than children that feel the need to punch down because they themselves are pathetic little cockroaches that have never been punched in the face before. Nuff said.

In practice, normies are the racists based on their actions and how they deal with deathnic men. In theory/belief, we are the racists.

In theory/belief, we are the racists.
we aren't racist at all. Sure some of us are like "hurr durr ethnic bad" (usually in jest) but the majority of us don't really care. We mostly just point out how race severely affects your dating life, and that's enough for normies to conjure up a strawman about how we're all racist supposedly

we aren't racist at all. Sure some of us are like "hurr durr ethnic bad" (usually in jest) but the majority of us don't really care. We mostly just point out how race severely affects your dating life, and that's enough for normies to conjure up a strawman about how we're all racist supposedly
I believe that whites are intellectually more advanced (for example more creative) than curries. there are many here that agree with me. that's a form of racism. practically, it has no effect in the real word in terms of prejiduce and discrimination but it's still a racist belief. even though i don't dislike anyone because of their race - I don't even say the N-word anymore - i'm racist.

Last edited:
caccd807c83e5c1ec80017449b2ffdd90c2a3740083b06f5ef398a4dccb80b9f_1.jpg

Reminds me of this meme kek.
Bottom right: Me & all the other Whitecels here.
Top right: @Made in Heaven and/or @Mortis
Bottom left: @AsiaCel and/or @Biowaste Removal
Top left: @ElTruecel

Last edited:
Fucking retarded white women vote to bring hordes of migrants to the west and then refuse to have sex with them turning them into incels.
:yes:

White foids are actually massive race traitors: Yes, data shows them, alongside Black women, are some of the least likely to date outside their race. However, this seemingly is changing slowly, and in fact more BMWF couples exist, whilst more non-White male & white female couples actually have more kids on average.

Not to mention, they vote for these policies as you said, which makes things worse for everyone in general: They have very high standards when it comes to dating, don't produce enough offspring, use birth-control & abortion a lot, etc.

We're racists to normie sexhavers, not toward brocels
I'll always dislike the average non-white more than the average white tbh, but ofc balckpilled ethnic brocels>>>redpilled grifting or bluepilled White normshits.

yeah true i could probably talk to someone even if i think their race should be gassed. a normie would never be so generous like that