Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Normies on tiktok have the same 5 words/phrases on repeat

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
“Corny”
“Rizz”
“Only in Ohio”
“Bro *x*”
“Let him cook”

And a few other retarded sayings as well. I get that a lot of the accounts that abuse these terms are bots, but a large portion of them are also living, “thinking” human beings.

This phenomenon is just one example of how devoid of original thought the typical normie is.

Also, note how many of these terms come from black slang. Normies legit want to be black so bad. Lifefuel for blackcels

People who say "rizz" really infuriate me. It's such a retarded term and sounds fucking dumb too
Yeah, it’s arguably the worst one, or at least in the top 3

It’s also redpill cope, “rizz” is just the groidspeak word for “game”

weird zoomer language
most normies aren't creative at all so they repeat the same joke and the same lingo for literally millions of time. just look at all the youtube troll videos and jokes videos and it's just a copypasta that have been repeated endlessly.
the "ohio" meme have been milked to death

What Is Ohio Meme Meaning? Explained
What the hell going on in ohio - Imgflip
Ohio State scored Hell yeah - Dancing Black Kids | Make a Meme

Why are you on TikTok?

STOP USING THAT CHINK CCP SPYWARE, YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.

Why are you on TikTok?

STOP USING THAT CHINK CCP SPYWARE, YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.
I’m probably already on multiple US federal watchlists + an IG account I had was redflagged by New Zealand feds. Who cares if the CCP also has my info

weird zoomer language
most normies aren't creative at all so they repeat the same joke and the same lingo for literally millions of time. just look at all the youtube troll videos and jokes videos and it's just a copypasta that have been repeated endlessly.
the "ohio" meme have been milked to death

What the hell going on in ohio - Imgflip
Ohio State scored Hell yeah - Dancing Black Kids | Make a Meme
The Ohio meme was never funny in the first place. It’s literally just “random = funny” sped kid humor

I’m probably already on multiple US federal watchlists + an IG account I had was redflagged by New Zealand feds. Who cares if the CCP also has my info
The West is the lesser of two evils, but it's pretty close tbh.

Younger zoomers are literally braindead. They are rotted from having internet access since childhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back