Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Normies realizing they are destined to be cuckolded.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
Almost every content our members consume is from Reddit. It has a very specific kind of people, so we will not get what is really happening out there by reading what they write. Also, it is arguable whether Reddit users are truly normies, since most neurotypical normies don't even know what Reddit is. I don't trust most of the content I see on Reddit. To me, it is almost all lies and exaggerations.

Almost every content our members consume is from Reddit. It has a very specific kind of people, so we will not get what is really happening out there by reading what they write. Also, it is arguable whether Reddit users are truly normies, since most neurotypical normies don't even know what Reddit is. I don't trust most of the content I see on Reddit. To me, it is almost all lies and exaggerations.
Kinda, MensRight is probably one of the few based subreddit that have not been banned yet. In the end, the majority of Reddit users, by pure statistics must be normies and beyond. There are all kinds of subreddits, from chads mogging to the world of his stratospheric dick to Muslims trying to impose sharia worldwide.

The normie's realization that his biological destiny is to be cuckolded ultimately benefits the incel, since in the end they put a counterweight to gynocentric feminism.

Reddit is all exaggerations and many lies. It's inevitable in any online community that uses upvotes, which I'm glad this place canned.