Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normies see all men only places as "incel place"

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
I see dumbass inceltear users calling places for lonely men on reddit "incel spaces" despite the fact that most of them don't have people who label themselves as incels. You might as well post here as a virgin male since people will label you as an incel anyway.

they cant imagine what it feels like to be involuntary celibate

so they just bash us

Normies and foids belive the worst thing a human can live is being involuntary celibate due to the fact their only value was having sex

I see dumbass inceltear users calling places for lonely men on reddit "incel spaces" despite the fact that most of them don't have people who label themselves as incels. You might as well post here as a virgin male since people will label you as an incel anyway.
Normies say this shit for good boy points to cash in for pussy scraps.

reminds me of how the boy scouts recently started letting in foids and embracing LGBT bullshit

We can't have shit:feelsbadman:

We can't have shit:feelsbadman:
this is what makes me sad the most. they try to take away all our places to cope and talk to each other. they want us alone. and for many incels this is the only place where they have socialness, me included. without that, many would rope... but maybe that is what they want

Redditors don't care about reality, they live in their fantasy world.

this is what makes me sad the most. they try to take away all our places to cope and talk to each other. they want us alone. and for many incels this is the only place where they have socialness, me included. without that, many would rope... but maybe that is what they want
They appear to be offended that men have places where they can cope, they do not want to see us happy, they actually want us to be miserable all of the time

Remember, men are the disagreeable ones.:lul:

Nah they just see it as gay