Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies seem like NPCs to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm not a paranoid schizophrenic or anything. But I'm genuinely puzzled by normies.

I know they're smart, at least a lot of them are. Many of them can do things I couldn't dream to achieve. But at the same time they just seem so fucking stupid.

Their behavior is just so basic, so boring and predictable. I don't like the term sheeple, but you know where I'm going with this.

That's why I like the term foid. They really are female androids.

And yet I'm the one horribly depressed since 14, who can't muster the will to do anything but rot.

Well, to them we seem like mold. Just laying down there rotting. You want to get rid of it but it is too disguisting to touch.

It's because we ourselfs we try to do so many things , so many copes to survive, while they don't really do much, they got happy lifes most of them.

ive started to treat them like NPCs.

ive started to treat them like NPCs.
I'm still nice on the outside. In this shitty country of mine, people hating you can really screw you over, hard. And since the salaries are so low, you kinda need to at least pretend to be nice to a few people.

I'm starting to do the same. Many of them are too oblivious to grasp the real problems we are facing and will face in this world. They would rather talk about minor shit within their tiny circle of their life than ever consider or think about the future and how to take advantage of it. To them, I have nothing interesting to say, because what I say fries their heads. They better wake up, because they are living on borrowed money and borrowed time, and they act as if they will never age or mature, or ever have to deal with the unexpectable.

I'm starting to do the same. Many of them are too oblivious to the real problems we are and will face in this world. They would rather talk about minor shit within their tiny circle of their life than ever consider or think about the future and how to take advantage of it. To them, I have nothing interesting to say, because what I say fries their brain. They better wake up, because they are living on borrowed money and borrowed time, and they act as if they will never age or mature, or ever have to deal with the unexpectable.
Their optimism is baffling.

My way of seeing the future: everything sucks now, but it will suck even worse later. Somehow though, everybody just expects life to get better, even when there's plenty of evidence to the contrary.

Their optimism is baffling.

My way of seeing the future: everything sucks now, but it will suck even worse later. Somehow though, everybody just expects life to get better, even when there's plenty of evidence to the contrary.
Mega realisation right there for me, it really is their optimism :bluepill:, and this is what prevents them from ever having enough doubt to realise or research how bad things really are.

Our suffering breeds character out of necessity and some just lose their minds. Normies never have to question anything.

Massive cope. Normies and Chad are the actual main characters of the planet. We're the background noise.

I'm still nice on the outside. In this shitty country of mine, people hating you can really screw you over, hard. And since the salaries are so low, you kinda need to at least pretend to be nice to a few people.

i just ignore or disregard with normies. i dont talk to them or associate with them. im not even in a job yet so i dont see the point of being nice until then.

ThERe is a way to find out my friend

Same. The blue pill only works with people to blindly follow and believe what they're told by society.
"Looks don't matter, it's all your personality!", that's not a conclusion a sane person comes to on their own, that's and idea that has to be hammered in day by day by society into a person's head. A sane, rational person should know that's a load of shit, and that ugly people will get the short stick in many, many, many cases, whilst good looking people no matter how bad they are will be rewarded time and time and time again just for being born fortunate.

And yet these brainless people will attack us for saying the obvious truth. They'll continue to insist that any of our suffering comes from us being inherently bad people, and that if we were just good people, good things would happen to us. It's like talking to a child about the way the world works. Only it's excusable in a grade schooler, not a full grown adult.

All non-NPCs are dead in 2018. Almost all of them,I am the only real person left I think.

All non-NPCs are dead in 2018. Almost all of them,I am the only real person left I think.
Are you drinking a lot? When I used to be an alchie I had these kinds of thoughts a lot. Over a long enough period of time it can turn into paranoid schizophrenia, so do be careful mate.

Are you drinking a lot? When I used to be an alchie I had these kinds of thoughts a lot. Over a long enough period of time it can turn into paranoid schizophrenia, so do be careful mate.
Yep, I'm alcoholic. I don't think it is mental illness, though. At least on my side it's not 100% serious. I just get the feeling oftentimes that I'm alone and misunderstood to such a degree that I'm not part of humanity, but I don't seriously believe people are non-alive NPCs, plus nowadays there are a lot of theories which fuel solipsism like the simulation theory, so yeah. Probably the same with you too.

The only real players in this simulation are important people such as presidents and also ourselves. Most normies who live normally without any problem or difficulty are just NPCs performing the same tasks that their AI tells them to.

We are completely alone in this giant MMO called life

The only real players in this simulation are important people such as presidents and also ourselves. Most normies who live normally without any problem or difficulty are just NPCs performing the same tasks that their AI tells them to.

we are not important we are the lowest form of subhuman shit on this planet though

i do not drink or do drugs and i am 100% convinced i am living in a simulation and everyone else is an NPC. am i paranoid schizophrenic?

we are not important we are the lowest form of subhuman shit on this planet though

i do not drink or do drugs and i am 100% convinced i am living in a simulation and everyone else is an NPC. am i paranoid schizophrenic?

one of the few benefits we have as incels is an ability to observe normie behaviour and society from an outside perspective, it can prove very interesting and funny at times to witness how many of them behave like sheep.

Real life reminds me of fallout the most.

one of the few benefits we have as incels is an ability to observe normie behaviour and society from an outside perspective, it can prove very interesting and funny at times to witness how many of them behave like sheep.

About the topic title: Yes, normies are actually NPCS.

Normies have no mind of their own and just follow the crowd. When there is a current trend, they will follow whatever the current trend is and when the said trend dies down, they will move on to another trend that is the current thing and repeat.

Normal fags are hiveminded, bro.

:bigbrain::feelsclown:

Most people are autonomous AI s Not Seeing the Bigger problem at Hand.

The only Thing you can do really IS to get Rich fast and do everything you ever wanted. You only life once . Most Man Just waste their lifes , and are Just Hamsters in a wheel ready to Be slaughtered.

Wtf man , i really think We are in a Simulation or in some sort of Test / Trial

what happened to this member :worryfeels: I remember him I used to always relate to his posts he was an actual suffering depressed mentalcel rotter like me :feelscry::society: