Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies: sex isn’t that important Incel. Also normies:

I would make her birth my baby:feelskek:
Also this guy made rule34 art

incredible

its crazy the HOE V RAGE is an outrage to women

bbbbbbut then a vasectomy eg FUCKING CUTTING OFF THE REPRODUCTIVE LINE IN A MANS BODY
YEAH THATS ABSOLUTELY FINE.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

how is this not mutilation in the same manner as "female genital mutilation", SOMOEHOW MUTILATION OF MALE SEX ORGANS DOESNT COUNT

AGAIN PATHETIC, AGAIN DOUBLE STANDARD HYPOCRISY

ITS CRAP SEMANTICALLY AGAIN GOES TO ZERO EQUILVALENCY AND ZERO LOGIC AND ZERO "EQUALITY"

AGAIN ONE SIDED HERRR DERRR IM RIGHT AND YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT I SAY NOT WHAT I DO

"Sex isn't important":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

its crazy the HOE V RAGE is an outrage to women

bbbbbbut then a vasectomy eg FUCKING CUTTING OFF THE REPRODUCTIVE LINE IN A MANS BODY
YEAH THATS ABSOLUTELY FINE.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

how is this not mutilation in the same manner as "female genital mutilation", SOMOEHOW MUTILATION OF MALE SEX ORGANS DOESNT COUNT

AGAIN PATHETIC, AGAIN DOUBLE STANDARD HYPOCRISY

ITS CRAP SEMANTICALLY AGAIN GOES TO ZERO EQUILVALENCY AND ZERO LOGIC AND ZERO "EQUALITY"

AGAIN ONE SIDED HERRR DERRR IM RIGHT AND YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT I SAY NOT WHAT I DO
I would make her birth my baby:feelskek:
Also this guy made rule34 art

incredible

Dead:feelskek: they’re are literally middle schoolers who can draw better.