Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Normies telling me I shouldn't be willing to date 14 year olds

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Some guy said I was a "grown ass man" and shouldn't be trying with them. Foids were more understanding because they probably all dated 19 year olds when they were that age. Some guy told me not to drop the soap. So it's funny for an 18 year old to get raped in prison but not ok for and 18 year old to date a 14 year old? Normies and their morals.

Go to Italy, age of consent is 14 no matter the age of the other person.

Or sweden, age of consent is 15. Again no matter the age of the other person.

I don't care about the laws really but I love Italian girls so maybe.

Im italian, based country, well there are countries more based like islamic ones

Some guy said I was a "grown ass man" and shouldn't be trying with them. Foids were more understanding because they probably all dated 19 year olds when they were that age. Some guy told me not to drop the soap. So it's funny for an 18 year old to get raped in prison but not ok for and 18 year old to date a 14 year old? Normies and their morals.
"morality" is such a joke

I would legally marry a 14 year old maiden and treat her with tender care.

Below 18 is still Chad Only. :feelsseriously:

I'm 36 and my Oneitus is 19, i stalked photos of her from the net when she was under 18 though. So pretty.

I saw an episode of "the atomic blackpill" by saint egg white, where he showed us that you can get away with dating cunnies only if you are a chad

I saw an episode of "the atomic blackpill" by saint egg white, where he showed us that you can get away with dating cunnies only if you are a chad
Yeah its high risk chad only and even then if the relationships ends with chad she could just tell on the chad afterwards. Its extremely high risk high reward, celebrities literally ruin their lives for a taste of the cunny.

I’m 28 and I wanna fuck 14 year olds.

At the end it doesn't matter anyway because we can't even get used up roasties

i only get hard when i see a cunny irl

It's just not worth the risk imo.

It's just not worth the risk imo.
I think it's worth it to not limit my options since Im already incel. I think it's better because to them I will aplear more masculine to them because I'm older and more developed than the competion (14 year old boys) most of them can't drive ,in addition they're also more likely to be virgins. I'm not as far behind socially when compared to 14 year olds.

nonsense. 14 is the AoC in lots of countries in the world, including the west

normies gonna norm

Nothing hotter than 13-16 year olds :feelsjuice:
Older than that is never as good

My Oneitis is 19 and shes beautiful. Definitely wouldn't want an old chick though.

Agecucks need to be genocided.
100%

kill agecucks behead agecucks roundhouse kick an agecuck into the concrete

Should add that if you try to date a 15 year old at age 18 you will still be socially shunned (and probably beaten down in the streets tbh) in swecuckistania, we borrow heavily from burgerland culture in all memetic aspects including the cultural and political zietgeist and always have.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back