Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Normies want the same thing over and over again forever?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Has anyone else noticed this?

More Marvel movies, more CoD, more Mario, more rap music, etc.

Not that any of these things are necessarily bad in and of themselves but... it just amazes me how normies seem to love these things so much and be so content with them that they're happy to have them and things like them forever and a day without ever getting bored or wanting something new.

Whereas me I am constantly on the lookout for the next interesting thing or new concept or just anything to make me think and to surprise me.

Just wanted to hear your thoughts ^^

cope, we would want pussy again and again if thats possible

People want what’s familiar not what’s challenging:feelsjuice:

Yeah, I've noticed. Becomes really easy to spot once you make the realization that selling the same shit over and over, in other words, playing it safe instead of risking it all to try something new, is what sells in this market.

You forgot beer, liquor, and weed.

Their soy brains can't handle anything new

Normies are not living people this is the conclusion I came to after a while they have no inner monologue or minds eye so you can feed them shit like an animal and they will still accept it because they have no soul.

they dont like change

Not that any of these things are necessarily bad in and of themselves but... it just amazes me how normies seem to love these things so much and be so content with them that they're happy to have them and things like them forever and a day without ever getting bored or wanting something new.
Pinnacle of soy consoomerist culture.

the normies cope

You also forgot FIFA
It's also why most games are either remakes or complete shit in the current market, there's just no need to innovate when you can hand feed people garbage and they'll still take it

That's not the problem. Humanity always used patterns and concentions to create entertaiment and art. Good authors knew how to use old formula and subvert it to give it newmeaning. All of humanity's works are build on cross-referencing. The problem nowdays, is that take they take the worst conventions and put least amount of effort in to it. Because normies will eat up every dogshit that's popular, so in turn everything is the same shit, because everybody follows same dogshit format that appeals to normalfaggots and sells.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back