Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies when they knowingly give dogshit "advice" and you explain to them it's tried, tested, doesn't change shit and often makes things worse

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Title tbh. You can smell the terminal Redditor just dying to play the blame game in this image.

"so just because you got shitted on in the past, you think you will always get shitted on ? wow sounds like victim mentality"

but if a girl goes through 1 sec of eye contact with a guy she doesn't like, the whole world should change

Its fully battle tested (In CSGO)

"so just because you got shitted on in the past, you think you will always get shitted on ? wow sounds like victim mentality"
"This one dude beat an illness the doctors said was terminal so you're just not trying hard enough"

but if a girl goes through 1 sec of eye contact with a guy she doesn't like, the whole world should change
Experienced/seen this situation play out on occasion. Half a second glance while panning a room or space. Hostility ensues

advice does not work for subhumans
Tbh. Even though a lot of their advice is designed to fail. Some other stuff is "normie advice". Shit that works for normies. But not those below that threshold. Same reason why normies don't get success from following generic PUA shit that works for hot guys. They're below the threshold for such things to work for them reliably.

The typical, "it's all your fault" advice from low IQ normies on Reddit
It's like a defense mechanism to them really. Not only does it give them an excuse to dismiss and justify their prejudices while acting like they "tried", they seem to take it personally when their shit advice fails. They seem to believe they have "divine wisdom" or some stupid NPD tier shit like that and take offense when their notions are challenged

Normies always give out false narratives to be spiteful

It's like a defense mechanism to them really. Not only does it give them an excuse to dismiss and justify their prejudices while acting like they "tried", they seem to take it personally when their shit advice fails. They seem to believe they have "divine wisdom" or some stupid NPD tier shit like that and take offense when their notions are challenged
high IQ thread

normies are NPCs that drift through life without thinking because society accepts them, but each of them believe that they are delphic oracles with the secrets to life at their fingertips

they keep on offering incels 'methods,' but they never had to use these methods in order to overcome incel struggles, and have no reason to believe it would work for incels. it's just a way of pretending that the difference between them and incels is some intrinsic virtue

'I'm not an incel it must be because I did x. you should just try that, incel'
'I'm not depressed, maybe depressed people should just be happier, it works for me!'
'I think that strict Christianity is a problem, because I've never been strict but I still believe I'm a good Christian'

Last edited:
"There are many people who arrive at conclusions in life much the way schoolboys do; they cheat their teachers by copying the answer book without having worked the problem themselves."

high IQ thread

normies are NPCs that drift through life without thinking because society accepts them, but each of them believe that they are delphic oracles with the secrets to life at their fingertips

they keep on offering incels 'methods,' but they never had to use these methods in order to overcome incel struggles, and have no reason to believe it would work for incels. it's just a way of pretending that the difference between them and incels is some intrinsic virtue

'I'm not an incel it must be because I did x. you should just try that, incel'
'I'm not depressed, maybe depressed people should just be happier, it works for me!'
'I think that strict Christianity is a problem, because I've never been strict but I still believe I'm a good Christian'
"You have heart disease? Well I heard that exercising prevents heart disease. ever tried it?"

"yes"

"well you just don't want to be cured then"

"There are many people who arrive at conclusions in life much the way schoolboys do; they cheat their teachers by copying the answer book without having worked the problem themselves."
based

"You have heart disease? Well I heard that exercising prevents heart disease. ever tried it?"

"yes"

"well you just don't want to be cured then"
jfl

normie 'advice' is no better than the law of attraction mysticism

bring back r/smuggies

Girl dresses like a whore, walks through NYC, men say hi to her.
>WORLD MUST CHANGE

cuckeddit is filled with liars, gaslighters. never take their advice for relationships...

they are bluepilled rejects who are out of touch.

eazy-e would not show redditors any mERcy :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Mothafuck Dre
Mothafuck Snoop
Mothafuck Death Row
Yo, and here comes me left blow

cuckeddit is filled with liars, gaslighters. never take their advice for relationships...

they are bluepilled rejects who are out of touch.

eazy-e would not show redditors any mERcy :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Mothafuck Dre
Mothafuck Snoop
Mothafuck Death Row
Yo, and here comes me left blow
given the amount of them that haven't ever been in a relationship anyway, why should their advice have any merit jfl. It doesnt work for them either

That's why all of us should know to never ask normalfags for advice, especially women. Nor should you have Reddit accounts, or at least never bother with Reddits outside of niche stuff.

That's why all of us should know to never ask normalfags for advice, especially women. Nor should you have Reddit accounts, or at least never bother with Reddits outside of niche stuff.
Well the proof is there. Most of us have followed their advice for most of our lives and where has it gotten us? It's for the same reason when normies follow PUA advice from hot guys. It just gets them humiliated. Different things work for different people. Your looks is a massive part of your social capital, and that determines a lot of what will and won't work for you.

the only advice in this world is take nobodies advice

the only advice in this world is take nobodies advice
Most advice is complete garbage when it's
from a stranger
from the opposite sex
from somebody significantly better looking than you
from somebody white when you are ethnic
from somebody significantly wealthier than you
from somebody out-of-touch or boomer
and most importantly
from somebody who you do not know or somebody who can't know about you! So all advice from a YouTube video, or anywhere else on the web, in a self-help book. Even here, I guess. But it's the least bad place to get advice about, because it's at least cognizant of lookism's effect on your social life.

Most advice is also unnecessary as soon as you come to heuristically learn about human nature or just live your life as a disadvantaged, undesirable person. Human beings are predictable as shit and respond most to emotional manipulation. Argument, evidence, fact, is useless against those bluepilled and lacking self-awareness.

Last edited:
given the amount of them that haven't ever been in a relationship anyway, why should their advice have any merit jfl. It doesnt work for them either
It's like taking advice from a computer than can only copy text from place to place. It's like it's a carrier for a meme that doesn't even apply to itself.

from a stranger
from the opposite sex
and most importantly
from somebody who you do not know or somebody who can't know about you! So all advice from a YouTube video, or anywhere else on the web, in a self-help book. Even here, I guess. But it's the least bad place to get advice about, because it's at least cognizant of lookism's effect on your social life.

Most advice is also unnecessary as soon as you come to heuristically learn about human nature or just live your life as a disadvantaged, undesirable person. Human beings are predictable as shit and respond most to emotional manipulation. Argument, evidence, is useless against those bluepilled and lacking self-awareness.
this. everybody has lived from a different perspective from you so it's most likely their advice won't be compatible unless they are empathymaxxed

from a stranger
from the opposite sex
and most importantly

Most advice is also unnecessary as soon as you come to heuristically learn about human nature or just live your life as a disadvantaged, undesirable person. Human beings are predictable as shit and respond most to emotional manipulation. Argument, evidence, fact, is useless against those bluepilled and lacking self-awareness.
And the reason why it's garbage is because, how can you give advice on something you have never tried? Women don't know what it's like to live as a sub5 man. I can't give advice about something I've never done, how can a woman, who can open her legs and earn more than my wage, how can that person give any applicable advice? You or me can't do that. Same principle when attempting to try advice from a Chad. They give advice without realizing that it's completely ineffective. They don't know it's completely ineffective, because they are under some sort of Just World fallacy where they sincerely think that there are no differences in opportunity.

When you're like, sharing a beer with your normie friends or parents or whoever, evaluate what they are before taking what they say to heart, or nod along but dismiss it. It's surely well-intentioned if it's from somebody you are close with, but well-intentioned does not always mean applicable. If you can do this, it will save you days of time, heartache, and confusion.

And the reason why it's garbage is because, how can you give advice on something you have never tried? Women don't know what it's like to live as a sub5 man. I can't give advice about something I've never done, how can a woman, who can open her legs and earn more than my wage, how can that person give any applicable advice? You or me can't do that. Same principle when attempting to try advice from a Chad. They give advice without realizing that it's completely ineffective. They don't know it's completely ineffective, because they are under some sort of Just World fallacy where they sincerely think that there are no differences in opportunity.

When you're like, sharing a beer with your normie friends or parents or whoever, evaluate what they are before taking what they say to heart, or nod along but dismiss it. It's surely well-intentioned if it's from somebody you are close with, but well-intentioned does not always mean applicable. If you can do this, it will save you days of time, heartache, and confusion.
im so truecel i have nobody that would even give me advice because im lonely asf

It's like taking advice from a computer than can only copy text from place to place. It's like it's a carrier for a meme that doesn't even apply to itself.
This too. they just repeat the same old shit just because it sounds nice or they've heard it before, or saw it work for some hot guy. Of course bluepilled bullshit is going to work for hot people. They can be any-pilled. Have any set of beliefs, have any sort of personality, have any sort or hobbies (or lack of), be of any class or pay grade (or lack of). Be and do whatever they want and they will still succeed because of that one quality. They already have the required asset to succeed.

from a stranger
from the opposite sex
and most importantly

This is a good observation to remind people of tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back