Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Normies when you criticize women for anything.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Warning, it's a bop.

Great song. Classic 80s tune. :feelsmusic:

Misogyny is the new heresy.

Reminds me of this interesting post about contemporary Christianity:

The cult of women’s self esteem.

We live in an age obsessed with women’s self esteem. Feminists assure us that all (or nearly all) of our problems would be solved if only women held themselves in higher regard. (...) In Matt Walsh’s letter to his daughter, his greatest fear is that she will grow up to lack self esteem because our society will tell her she isn’t good enough (...) Similarly, Glenn Stanton teaches parents that unlike their sons, their daughters will naturally develop virtue, so long as society doesn’t get in the way: "What are the essential qualities that transform our daughters into mature, secure women? As you read through the qualities described below, please keep in mind that much of this is innate, but because our culture seems to fight so hard to suppress certain natural tendencies, it’s our privilege and responsibility as parents to watch out for opportunities to nurture and guide in these areas."

Christian women are of course hearing the message, as the blogger at Drurywriting discovered when teaching college students about sin. In 'Do Women sin?' he explains that while his students have no trouble identifying a list of sins men are tempted by, they are reliably stumped when he asks them to list sins women tend to be tempted by. After he sets only the women in the class to come up with a female sin, they eventually find one: Lack of self esteem. Part of the problem is that we have redefined women’s sins as virtue.
https://dalrock.wordpress.com/2016/02/13/the-cult-of-womens-self-esteem/

I’m glad I’m not the only one that reads this dudes blog.

Haven't read it in ages, though. Sadly, the age of blogs is mostly over. Most of the good antifeminist blogs are dead now. The age of blogs was better than the age of social media platforms like reddit, imho. Of course, the age of socila media is also coming to an end now.

"Found the incel, teehee :y'all:"

This is why you are a incel:y'all::y'all::soy::soy::soy:

Its called being a decent human bean :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Its called 5.56mm sweaty

oh boy.

also love the Pet Shop Boys. idc if they're gay or not. they are superior because they cannot be tempted by the vaginal jew.

great song but fuck homos

> western music

IMG 7510

Respect womyn