Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies without children shouldn't think they are much better than us

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Most normies from my highschool are in the same boat as us.. childless and their inferior genetics will get wiped out this generation.

Now normies are arguing that because they can be beta billies and cucks and support women in relationships and we can't, that the normie is better than us. I guess that is true, but its like tiny dick guys arguing whose dick is bigger. A 3 inch dick mogs a 2 inch dick.

their inferior genetics will get wiped out this generation.
Cope, incel genes will never be wiped out from the gene pool as much as they would like to eradicate us

They‘re all being used by foids anyways so, they can live inside their illusion :bluepill:

Most normies from my highschool are in the same boat as us.. childless and their inferior genetics will get wiped out this generation.

Now normies are arguing that because they can be beta billies and cucks and support women in relationships and we can't, that the normie is better than us. I guess that is true, but its like tiny dick guys arguing whose dick is bigger. A 3 inch dick mogs a 2 inch dick.
I know both groups well enough. Normies with children and Normies without. But the Normies without are not "without" because they are enlightened by any special blackpill fact, they are just in a state where the man is either arguing with the female about how impractical itis in decaying cultural times OR they are medically unable and the women is finally brow beaten into excepting it. Especially if she is pretty. There are VERY FEW good looking people who accept not to have kids.