Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies would wreck Heaven too if they were allowed in

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Normies would turn everything into a competition. And they wouldn't just be autistically trying to be better than you by try-harding.. but they also would organize together to hold you back. And any time a normie was better than you at something, he would be standing tall and staring down his nose at you, satisfied and smug that he is better than you.

Last edited:
I always thought of heaven (if it exists) as your own individual paradise, i.e. you see/get what you desire the most, and makes you feel content/ happy.

Each person has their own kind of vision, their surroundings are what they want it to be.

I always thought of heaven (if it exists) as your own individual paradise, i.e. you see/get what you desire the most, and makes you feel content/ happy.

Each person has their own kind of vision, their surroundings are what they want it to be.

Ya you are right it would have to be your own individual paradise, like with NPC's in there. Because once you get other spirits in there its not going to be paradise for all of them.

My feeling is Heaven worlds which are like single player video games could exist. But what would happen is they get boring, and spirits end up coming back to these worlds that are like MMO's.

Yes, they would. Also are most normies even sentient enough to even consider having a soul? NPC theory is kind of a mind fuck because it’s like being in a world of zombies that look normal but in reality only react to stimuli.

For foids only

Yes, they would. Also are most normies even sentient enough to even consider having a soul? NPC theory is kind of a mind fuck because it’s like being in a world of zombies that look normal but in reality only react to stimuli.

Ya the normies have a suspicious amount of traits the seem NPC like. One is how they don't learn new knowledge even after living for years and years in what should be blatantly obvious to anyone living through all that.

Another is how they have no interests, like legitimately not interested in any ideas. Like things that are mind blowing and awesome to me I've explained to normies and they just legitimately don't care.

The way normies don't think, they just do, sort of like mindless automatons.

Ya the normies have a suspicious amount of traits the seem NPC like. One is how they don't learn new knowledge even after living for years and years in what should be blatantly obvious to anyone living through all that.
:feelswhere: true
Another is how they have no interests, like legitimately not interested in any ideas. Like things that are mind blowing and awesome to me I've explained to normies and they just legitimately don't care.
:society: true for almost all people except giga autists
The way normies don't think, they just do, sort of like mindless automatons.

:society: :society:

Normies would turn everything into a competition. And they wouldn't just be autistically trying to be better than you by try-harding.. but they also would organize together to hold you back. And any time a normie was better than you at something, he would be standing tall and staring down his nose at you, satisfied and smug that he is better than you.
No. GOD would not let them. Impossible.

indeed.

agree