Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope North Korean kimchi-stacies are telling us to studymaxx and STEMmaxx, what you gonna do?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

What you gonna do?

• Study

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Not Study

Votes: 35 71.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
When I feel down, I play this video. It helps me to cope.

(Turn the subtitles on, it's a pure kekfuel)

They are telling us to studymaxx and STEMmaxx.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

What you gonna do?

Last edited:
Damn, the girl with guitar in the beginning. I would studymaxx hard if I get her for ascension.

Whenever you watch a North Korean video, their hackers can access your computer.

Whenever you watch a North Korean video, their hackers can access your computer.

Go, study. No kimchi-poon for you, bad incel, bad incel!!

Jfl who knows whats going on in North Korea, hell the hypergamy might not even be that bad.

probably still works there tbh thanks to our great leader Kim Jong-un :feelsokman:
Damn, the girl with guitar in the beginning. I would studymaxx hard if I get her for ascension.

I like the song
the women are decent too
but the song is better than the women

I would only provide for a female if she was a loyal virgin, not gonna happen though boyos JFL

thx brah will go study now

thx brah will go study now
Study hard bro. Then you can get your dream used up asian waifu who got railed by multiple white cocks travelling western countries when you wealthmax bro:feelzez::feelshmm::feelskek:

Study hard bro. Then you can get your dream used up asian waifu who got railed by multiple white cocks travelling western countries when you wealthmax bro:feelzez::feelshmm::feelskek:
i dont think im even gl enough to betabuxx tbh

North Korea only has a single Chad in the entire country: Kim Jong-un

Study you good for nothing incel,someone needs to make improved dating and social media apps for us teehee

I study so I can buy copes in the future.

North korea is based though.

too low iq to study

If you defect to North Korea they will give you a Korean woman or some other woman as a servant-wife.

Dresnok was married twice more after defecting to North Korea. His first marriage was to a Romanian woman, Doina Bumbea (referred to as "Dona" in Jenkins' autobiography), with whom he had two sons, Theodore "Ted" Ricardo Dresnok (born 1980)[18] and James Gabriel Dresnok (born c. 1982).[19] Bumbea supposedly worked at the Romanian Embassy, but some accounts say that she never worked there and was in fact an abductee who had been taken by the North Korean secret service.

After Bumbea's death, Dresnok married his third wife, the daughter of a North Korean woman and a Togolese diplomat. They had a son, Tony, in 2001. The family lived in a small apartment in Pyongyang, provided to them along with a monthly stipend by the North Korean government.

Study hard bro. Then you can get your dream used up asian waifu who got railed by multiple white cocks travelling western countries when you wealthmax bro:feelzez::feelshmm:
jfl at studying and working hard. Just make the jews rich theory.

If I was a dean of a school Id let the students watch this every beginning of the day

Over if you're not Juchemaxxing in 2020.

FYI Rice Stacy is called Naomi.

studying is gay, I want to be a caveman.

If I get an A can I get some kimchi poon?

study hard to be a slave to the north korean government

When I feel down, I play this video. It helps me to cope.

(Turn the subtitles on, it's a pure kekfuel)

They are telling us to studymaxx and STEMmaxx.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

What you gonna do?

If they suck my dick I will study

1 dick sucking = 1 day of studying.

get to work

Even shortcels would mog the average malnourished nork.

He is the Un cola!

Study for the great Lider

>Korean
>Stacy

This looks like indoctrination.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6