Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Norway Passes Law Making "Hate Speech" Against Trans A Jailable Offense

4BBEE7AD B818 4D0C A36F 6DB63ECE8D0A

Jfl, 3 years imprisonment for saying you don’t want to fuck a tranny. Officially most cucked country in the world

Why the fuck does anybody care about trans people

Why the fuck does anybody care about trans people
It's part of society's obsession with gender and sex issues.
For as much as others tell incels to stop talking about women they never consider how every part of society is filled with talk about gender differences and sex.

I’d unironically beat every trans person I see in Norway just to go to their 5 star hotel jails and rot there

Well I look like someone from MENA so they will leave me alone cause too afraid to be called racist

It's the beginning of the end. Now this shit will spread, like AIDS through the gay community.

I just want it to be over :cryfeels:

Hopefully this law persecutes a lot of foids.

Just claim that you're trans, read up on a bit of the lingo in the trans dickchopper community and you're now above the law, even if you're White lmao. Game the system. It's not your fault that you live in Sodom and Gomorrah.

Last edited:
Norwegian prisons are like 3 star hotels so who gives a fuck kek
548221ec6bb3f74e55413336

kraJMON6S3-VyjW5H5zRlBMK6rBIK_5zUJu3s3IfGuQ.jpg