Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Norway wants to imprison people for offending trannies

Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
Last edited:
Anders Breivik did nothing wrong.

I have always hated Norwegians since I was 12 and I always will. I remember my Chad Norwegian friend framed me for something he did and I ended up getting beaten up in the street in front of my mother and little sister and his parents were watching in the window of their house sipping on their gay Eurofag drinks conversating while I was getting beaten up. But I was and am ugly so I don't deserve sympathy or help from anyone. I'm glad these faggots cuck themselves like this, they deserve it

Trannies should be imprisoned for offending people. Especially the ugly ones.

Actually lifefuel to be in Norwegian prison

Hate speech laws are coming to America.

And they're gonna backlog everyone who says naughty things. Everyone on .Co is already on a Naughty list, you think the FBIcels that are here aren't proactively figuring out who everyone is on this forum? Think again.

Last edited:
I've seen a documentary, some guy was just coping with PS2 the entire day. It's just LDARing without internet, but you still have many copes.
Brutal. They probably have internet now too :feelsrope: :feelsrope:. PS2maxxing is lifefuel inside. Basically my life, but İ have to pay for it, it's over

and because how fucking gay their language sounds too
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Hate speech laws are coming to America.

And they're gonna backlog everyone who says naughty things. Everyone on .Co is already on a Naughty list, you think the FBIcels that are here aren't proactively figuring out who everyone is on this forum? Think again.
:worryfeels::feelstrash::feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back