Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nosecel trait: your nose gets blocked after spending all day in the street (and you need to pick your nose to unblock it)

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
it sounds disgusting, but it's the fucking truth, especially after using the covid mask. :feelskek::feelskek:
I can't breathe if I don't.

I pick my nose 24/7. I have no idea what condition this is but my nose gets dry all the time. Pills and sprays are temporary relief

For me it's the other way around: My nose gets stuffed when I sleep. I wake up because I can't breathe.
Since years I'm using oximetazolina to unstuff it.
Not good.

one of my nostrils is always blocked and medicucks refuse to fix it, farkin medicucks.

health is chad onry

It might be due to the streets themselves. When I walk around busy roads here, my nose becomes irritated, probably because of all the dust and poison they're spewing out into the air.

One of my nostrils is permanently blocked due to an untreated broken nose I had when I was 7 jfl! Literally can only mouth-breathe if I lay down due to my severe it is.

I think i have a problem, when i wake up i have episodes of sneezes either from crusty boogers in the morning or an allergy it's so fucking annoying i take anti hestamines and panadol cold and flu , man my nose is runny right now :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back