Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Not blaming women for your inceldom is low-iq

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
As an incel myself, I am shocked that some users on this forum have said that they don't blame women for their Inceldom. This is non-sense, women have denied you a happy life while they give all of their love and affection to Chads and high tier normies. It's like a robbery victim saying that the people who stole his money are not at fault. This type of logic is stupid, I don't understand how women are not to blame. They are the ones that decide which men are granted love and sex and which men are denied these basic needs.

The ones who don’t blame women are incels in denial.

Thanks brocel! :feelzez:hail the supreme gentleman!

As an incel myself, I am shocked that some users on this forum have said that they don't blame women for their Inceldom. This is non-sense, women have denied you a happy life while they give all of their love and affection to Chads and high tier normies. It's like a robbery victim saying that the people who stole his money are not at fault. This type of logic is stupid, I don't understand how women are not to blame. They are the ones that decide which men are granted love and sex and which men are denied these basic needs.
Low iq take. The robbery victim can blame the robber to an extent for sure. But we also have laws actually enforced against robbing innocent people. And if you rob someone, more often than not there are legal consequences if caught. There are no laws enforced against women "robbing" you of love or sex. They are not to blame. Its ultimately the simps and cucks who let women do as they please with no legal consequences(or social consequences in this case) that are to blame. Can you imagine how many robberies would take place on a daily basis if robbery was not only not punished but even encouraged? Robberies would be rampant everywhere.

SEXHAVERS WILL KNEEL DOWN AND BOW TO US!

Low iq take. The robbery victim can blame the robber to an extent for sure. But we also have laws actually enforced against robbing innocent people. And if you rob someone, more often than not there are legal consequences if caught. There are no laws enforced against women "robbing" you of love or sex. They are not to blame. Its ultimately the simps and cucks who let women do as they please with no legal consequences(or social consequences in this case) that are to blame. Can you imagine how many robberies would take place on a daily basis if robbery was not only not punished but even encouraged? Robberies would be rampant everywhere.
How about if I replace "robbed" with "denied". Women denying us a happy life is fucked up, and it shouldn't be tolerated at all

How about if I replace "robbed" with "denied". Women denying us a happy life is fucked up, and it shouldn't be tolerated at all
I actually agree for the most part. But the point i was making is women arent entirely to blame. They are just acting on their most primal and frankly outdated desires with no repercussions for doing so because women choosing to be whores and having sex with whoever gives them the most pleasure(chad) is being enabled and encouraged by other men and foids instead of being shamed for this behavior as they should. The rise of promiscuity and foid "sexual liberation" is directly tied with the rise of inceldom. Shame and social and legal consequences actually go a long way in deterring bad behavior. Thats why foids avoid consequences like the plague and wanted to stop slut shaming so badly.

:yes:Thanks, now i don't have to write that down.

This is just some male version of a feminist shit, foids are not entirely to blame, there are more factors at play.

Expecting foids to relinquish positions of privilege is foolish too, foids kind of just go with the flow, since they score higher for agreeableness and stuff. Some foids are absolute hell on earth though in a way a man never will be.

Last edited:
I actually agree for the most part. But the point i was making is women arent entirely to blame. They are just acting on their most primal and frankly outdated desires with no repercussions for doing so because women choosing to be whores and having sex with whoever gives them the most pleasure(chad) is being enabled and encouraged by other men and foids instead of being shamed for this behavior as they should. The rise of promiscuity and foid "sexual liberation" is directly tied with the rise of inceldom. Shame and social and legal consequences actually go a long way in deterring bad behavior. Thats why foids avoid consequences like the plague and wanted to stop slut shaming so badly.
Yes, I do agree that weak, cucked men are partly to blame for our Inceldom

Yes, I do agree that weak, cucked men are partly to blame for our Inceldom

I also blame thirsty men.

Its almost impossible to talk to women online, when there are 100s of men
also trying to talk to them. It is like applying to a job with 500 applications.

I also blame thirsty men.

Its almost impossible to talk to women online, when there are 100s of men
also trying to talk to them. It is like applying to a job with 500 applications.
Yeah, that's why we need state-mandated wives because every male is guaranteed a wife. They wouldn't have to deal with the Burden of pursuing a females who is also being pursued by hundreds of men

Simple would you rather fuck a landwhale or a Stacy?
Now you know. We all try to date upwards to have better offsprings. I don't blame them for dating upwards because I would do the same.

I am shocked that some users on this forum have said that they don't blame women for their Inceldom
Those are fakecel scum normies,which is most users here on fakecels.israel
women have denied you a happy life
Facts,i wouldn't be so fucking depressed now if toilets would have offered their bodies to me

well you can blame holes for their despicable behavior as far as you can blame a mosquito for biting you. quite a lot in fact but not entirely. it is the sissies that let them loose upon the world

They owe me sex I don't care what anyone says.

"You're gonna make the same if you do as good a job"

Life is Luck

Mother Nature " Dosnt give a Shit , Woman are to blame somewhat , but then again its their Nature to select the better"

Oc its women's fault but aren't they just making the best decisions for themselves. We would be doing the exact same thing if we were in their position.

It's all women's fault anyways

Fuck those women.

Correct.

Life is Luck

Mother Nature " Dosnt give a Shit , Woman are to blame somewhat , but then again its their Nature to select the better"
Incorrect HATE FUCKIG WOMEN OR ILL MAKE YOU HATE THEM. ACT CORRECT. Also did you know it's a cosmic crime to act on your primal desires. READ THE FUCKING COSMIC LAWS OF NETHROLAN.