Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Not even an hour into being a content creator and shit hits the fan

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
Well, I tried to start a channel under a troll name (Yoyne Rosenkranz), where I would upload on-demand vids about topics people would like to hear about.
Announced the start here, got called "dick grabber", thanks.
Dropped announcement in comments under just a few vids (no more than 2-3), everybody went :reeeeee:.
Only one buddy of mine, I exchange mails with, asked me to talk about a geography of Israel, come the fuck on.
Is my sense of humour that crap?:feelsUnreal:

Users who are viewing this thread​

• curryfool
  • Animecel2D
  • ... and 1 more.
Total: 4 (Incels: 3, Bluepillers: 1)

Do a stream on Israel geography with @kikecel :feelsgah:

Actually it was “Cock” grabber

And Fuck Israel and its Jewography
:feelsjuice:

make a cat video would watch

I would like to know how many people actually died in the holocaust and some African American crime stats please.

Well, I tried to start a channel under a troll name (Yoyne Rosenkranz), where I would upload on-demand vids about topics people would like to hear about.
Announced the start here, got called "dick grabber", thanks.
Dropped announcement in comments under just a few vids (no more than 2-3), everybody went :reeeeee:.
Only one buddy of mine, I exchange mails with, asked me to talk about a geography of Israel, come the fuck on.
Is my sense of humour that crap?:feelsUnreal:
i dont get it

Probably one of the hardest jobs to start.

talks about the mental illness that makes men think they are women