Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not even being GOD would save you

• Thread starter TheMostAncientcel
  • Start date
TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
To debunk once and for all even the most timid ray of hope which dwells inside ourselves beneath numberless layers of solitude and despair I propose you a scenario.Immagine being the Almithy creator of the fucking universe. You are all powerful and can manipulate space and time at your will.Nothing can even slightly wound you and you master all the secrets of existence. Total omniscence and an infinite IQ. You can move at infinite speed and can go back and forward time being able to create endless timelines/parallel universes. You can compose music that would mog every composer in existence and write stories far beyond immagination. Basically you are perfect in every way possible.

But...

For some strange reason you are stuck forever with this appearance

Even with the aformentioned literally godly virtues Becky will steel look at you in disgust being totally creeped and running to hide behind Chad's large shoulders. If you think that just because you are God foids will like you then the bluepill is still running through your system since you do not realize that eveng being the Alpha&Omega cannot create genuine attraction without sheer looks and height/frame. If the Janitor God was real he would spending his literal eternity rotting in heaven and shitposting on incels.co with threads like this.

"Just be the fucking creator of space and time theory debunked"

"Chad Godfishing on tunder with my face and bio written in eternal fire got ZERO match and 1 like from a fake profile of a deformed tranny"

"Beung able to destroy and create dimension is uselless as a non Chad"

"I am the holy Ghost and get ghosted left and right on tinder"

"My one itis goes ti church every sunday and STILL doesn't answer me on Telegram"

"My son mogs me to oblivion and he has lived more in his 33 years than my in fucking eternity."

"Stacy screams my name everytime Chad mounts her. Can I be more cuck for fuck sake!??!!!!"

"Gymcelling is useless. I can literally move mountains and still subhuman due to lack of frame, height and v-shape"

"I cannot even rope since I am eternal"

Feel free to add Godcel hypothetical threads.I will post more if I think new ones.

Last edited:
God Hates ugly men

Immagine being the Almithy creator of the fucking universe. You are all powerful and can manipulate space and time at your will.Nothing can even slightly wound you and you master all the secrets of existence. Total omniscence and an infinite IQ. You can move at infinite speed and can go back and forward time being able to create endless timelines/parallel universes.

Being this powerful would make you able to change your appearence.

No.It is the only thing you can't do in my scenario so you are stuck being a balding indian janitor god for all eternity

If I were God I would just blast to bits anyone who refused anything I ever proposed lol.

The title is innately wrong.

Kismuh will save me

Your threads and posts are brutal as fuck.

If you are a god you could literally make it so all the foids are attracted to you. You control everything

No.It is the only thing you can't do in my scenario so you are stuck being a balding indian janitor god for all eternity
Ok, if changing my appearance is the only thing i can't do. I will instead just make foids stop desiring chads. And make them feel attracted to guys who look like me.

Just use your powers to fix your face theory. Otherwise, if you can't :feelsseriously:, just send the world to shits.
If I were God I would just blast to bits anyone who refused anything I ever proposed lol.

The title is innately wrong.
If you are a god you could literally make it so all the foids are attracted to you. You control everything
Ok, if changing my appearance is the only thing i can't do. I will instead just make foids stop desiring chads. And make them feel attracted to guys who look like me.

To debunk once and for all even the most timid ray of hope which dwells inside ourselves beneath numberless layers of solitude and despair I propose you a scenario.Immagine being the Almithy creator of the fucking universe. You are all powerful and can manipulate space and time at your will.Nothing can even slightly wound you and you master all the secrets of existence. Total omniscence and an infinite IQ. You can move at infinite speed and can go back and forward time being able to create endless timelines/parallel universes. You can compose music that would mog every composer in existence and write stories far beyond immagination. Basically you are perfect in every way possible.

But...

For some strange reason you are stuck forever with this appearance

Even with the aformentioned literally godly virtues Becky will steel look at you in disgust being totally creeped and running to hide behind Chad's large shoulders. If you think that just because you are God foids will like you then the bluepill is still running through your system since you do not realize that eveng being the Alpha&Omega cannot create genuine attraction without sheer looks and height/frame. If the Janitor God was real he would spending his literal eternity rotting in heaven and shitposting on incels.co with threads like this.

"Just be the fucking creator of space and time theory debunked"

"Chad Godfishing on tunder with my face and bio written in eternal fire got ZERO match and 1 like from a fake profile of a deformed tranny"

"Beung able to destroy and create dimension is uselless as a non Chad"

"I am the holy Ghost and get ghosted left and right on tinder"

"My one itis goes ti church every sunday and STILL doesn't answer me on Telegram"

"My son mogs me to oblivion and he has lived more in his 33 years than my in fucking eternity."

"Stacy screams my name everytime Chad mounts her. Can I be more cuck for fuck sake!??!!!!"

"Gymcelling is useless. I can literally move mountains and still subhuman due to lack of frame, height and v-shape"

"I cannot even rope since I am eternal"

Feel free to add Godcel hypothetical threads.I will post more if I think new ones.

if god is all-powerful, then can't he make a harem of stacies who are completely loyal to him?

If I was God, I'd change my appearance away from curry to infiniteChad though. Otherwise, you're just a powerful being but not God.

I'd just destroy the world.
If I kept my normal IQ, I'd start with destroying the earth and live the rest of my life on mars with stuff of my own creation.

You could 1 change your appearance
2 make an alternate timeline where these bad traits are considered attractive
3 literally conjure a Stacy out of the air rape unmake repeat

How the fuck can you tell me that I can't change my face and at the same time claim to be all powerful. That's not how it works.