Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not making foids and chads as miserable as you can is cucked .

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-
why tf would you let them do as they please while you rot in solitude, chadfish them, leak their nudes, steal from them, damage them if you can but don't just LDAR in pain while they experience pleasure and joy.

Take the revengepill, the best cope there is.

Why do you care so much about them

Giga based. Catfishing and standing up girls was fun. But it's also super depressing

I did chadfishing once, it was actually concerning what foids do for you if you're a chad

why tf would you let them do as they please while you rot in solitude, chadfish them, leak their nudes, steal from them, damage them if you can but don't just LDAR in pain while they experience pleasure and joy.

I sometimes think about that, I think it's pretty fair, but then I don't know how to really do that or got anxious. It's like thousands of people against one. Not much to do.

Tried Chadfishing once on Tinder but then I got nervous and angry after receiving messages and thought "Well, fuck this. I'm gonna delete it".

I sometimes think about that, I think it's pretty fair, but then I don't know how to really do that or got anxious. It's like thousands of people against one. Not much to do.

Tried Chadfishing once on Tinder but then I got nervous and angry after receiving messages and thought "Well, fuck this. I'm gonna delete it".
In that case maybe your looks are not the main problem, ever considered mentalhealthmaxxing?

This tbh. Even the smallest and pettiest stuff makes a difference. It shows that you won’t take shit from anyone.

I'm too low IQ to do that shit. And like the other guy anxious of getting caught doing revenge acts. If I could scam and trick people I wouldn't be a poor niggercurry in a ghetto

They deserve to have everything taken away from them.

In that case maybe your looks are not the main problem, ever considered mentalhealthmaxxing?

Well, you're right, maybe I'm a braincel. Having Asperger's and stuff doesn't help, but I know looks are also a part of the problem.

It would be nice to throw hot coffee and/or eggs at random sluts in the streets tbh, but I guess I'm too much of a chicken to do that, by now.