Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Not sure how I feel about this. I appreciate that JP supports us, but he is still a christcuck coper who advocates for the meme of self improvement.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

JP is a blue pilled cuck who let's his whore daughter choke on red meat. He should go bury himself in a hole in Siberia and drown in benzo addiction (in video game)

I think he is contributing to the problem by telling us to just IMPROOV

He is bluepilled and that will never change, but look at the bright side, he helps fakecels stop fakeceling.

I think he is contributing to the problem by telling us to just IMPROOV
Yeah he tries to be on our side but ends up being an enforcer of the status quo. In the end, he's just like other intellectuals, a coward.

See what I've said before on this... :feelsjuice:
I've said this before; he will never really seriously attempt to discuss the blackpill, retreating back to his odd mish-mash of retarded bluepilled and redpilled sayings the second the media and his retarded "just be confident" fans give him the slightest bit of backlash for shining a light on the truth. :feelsclown:
He's another Hamza; a redpiller mistaken by foids and soysearchers to be some type of incel hero. :feelshaha:

See what I've said before on this... :feelsjuice:

He's another Hamza; a redpiller mistaken by foids and soysearchers to be some type of incel hero. :feelshaha:
:yes::yes:

I think he's a well meaning person so for that reason alone I like him. I disagree with a lot of his points and he's no hero to incels but you have to appreciate the guy for defending us at least. He stuck to his guns and showed empathy when it could've ruined him. He's a mogger for that alone :feelsYall:

I think he's a well meaning person so for that reason alone I like him.
He's like a typical gullible parent, unable to open his mind to the broader reality that is filled with darkness. He's only as good as he can be within the boundaries set by his social and political environment. Like the Joker said, "They're only as good as the world allows them to be."

He's like a typical gullible parent, unable to open his mind to the broader reality that is filled with darkness. He's only as good as he can be within the boundaries set by his social and political environment. Like the Joker said, "They're only as good as the world allows them to be."
True. If he was short and ugly I imagine he'd see the world in a different light. But he is like a boomer parent. That's why its hard to hate him for me. He cares but doesn't realize his advice is outdated and unhelpful often times.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back