Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not sure if those of you who are in 20s understand the importance of social circles

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Social circles are everything, you can meet your future gf through mutual friends, when you hang around her prolonged time and get to show your good traits, she might start liking you regardless of the face. Social circles provide social action therefore create life memories and experiences, which are essential for future healthy relationship with women.

If you are in your 20s and score a date somehow and you've been socially isolated, didnt hang out a lot and dont have more than 1-2 friends, you wont be able to relate with girls your age or even younger, you wont have much to talk about. If you are average 4-7 you will have to have game e.g. make funny jokes, tell funny stories.

So if you rotted for your last 5-10 years of your life, you dont have much to share, you cant relate on enough levels to seal the deal with a chick.

Vast majority of chicks have besties, who come to their place daily, they dont sit at home on bullshit forum and copepost nonsense. 

Chicks dont understand the concept for spending time at pc, they like to hang out to be out and about in the city, go places. If you havent done it, if you arent on normie level and average looking id say its really hard to progress after dates in your 20s. Specially if you've graduated college already. Graduation is a point of no return.

All kids under 20-22 should fuck off as always.

Social circle is crucial unless you're Chadlite level. How can you expect to get girls if you don't know any. Most guys (at least 80%) meet their girlfriends through acquaintances.

90% of my friends date within their own circle of friends.

CopingGymcel said:
Social circle is crucial unless you're Chadlite level. How can you expect to get girls if you don't know any. Most guys (at least 80%) meet their girlfriends through acquaintances.

exactly, thats why these clowns who arent ugly, crying that they cant score tinder. guess fucking what, not everyone uses it and most of couple were made without it. 

social circles aka networking is everything in this life.

Truth..this is almost as important as looks

Incel801 said:
Truth..this is almost as important as looks

thats what hit me, when i went on couple dates ever in my life, i realized how infinite the gap is between me and other people my age, specially girls

I have no friends or social circle.

Only normie tier men have social cirlces. Us subhumans don't have friends. I don't.

Yeah, the status part of lms.

not_here_4_points said:
Yeah, the status part of lms.

no, it has nothing to do with status. you can be broke bum, point is to have friends and life experiences.

QuantumDummy said:
I have no friends or social circle.

prepare to rot for the rest of ur days then

dr-problematic said:
Specially if you've graduated college already. Graduation is a point of no return.

This. Even most normies admit that there's no possible way to get a circle of friends after graduating college.

dr-problematic said:
no, it has nothing to do with status. you can be broke bum, point is to have friends and life experiences.

Commence rotting process in 5.. 4.. 3..

Yeah, it's over for me.

dr-problematic said:

Having friends and being a well-adjusted neurotypical is status.

That's why we need incel only social circles. Normies make me cringe and I don't want to become one or be an ally of their authoritarian regime. Even if I had friends and a gf, if I had do go normie blue pill to get that satisfaction in life, it's like a lobotomy. That's what scares me about trying to ascend out of incel hell. If I ever get femoid affection, will I still have my soul? What will I become? A hollow shell of a once upright man? I'm totally enthusiastic about LMSmaxxing, but if these vile femoids change my spirit, it would be like roping my true self. Fuck changing for these heartless nightmare beings, society should fucking change.

[quote="Sparrow']
That's why we need incel only social circles. Normies make me cringe and I don't want to become one or be an ally of their authoritarian regime. Even if I had friends and a gf, if I had do go normie blue pill to get that satisfaction in life, it's like a lobotomy. That's what scares me about trying to ascend out of incel hell.  If I ever get femoid affection, will I still have my soul? What will I become? A hollow shell of a once upright man? I'm totally enthusiastic about LMSmaxxing, but if these vile femoids change my spirit, it would be like roping my true self. Fuck changing for these heartless nightmare beings, society should fucking change.
[/quote]

You will necessarily become a numb and mindless but happy degenerate who learns step by step to embrace and even value the superficial flashiness of societal phenomenons and interpersonal rituals like everyone else.

I agree to a point, but being a manlet, I would've inevitably become the ass of the group so I never saw any point. I'm graduating college this May, and I've managed to make no friends, social connections (although mommy knows a ton of people who work in the field I'm majoring in, so it isn't a huge deal,) and of course no girlfriends or sex.

I've already come to terms I'm going to die a virgin, I don't care anymore. I'd rather stay alone and muster what little pride I have left than surround myself with normalfags I hate who are going to mock me for shit I can't control. I'm at the point where I just tell anyone attempting to befriend me to fuck off.

My parents are my social circle. Rotting is the only option for me.

Social circle is the only way to get out of inceldom past age 20.

[quote="Sparrow']
That's why we need incel only social circles.
[/quote]
You're not understand the point of social circles.

You put up with normalfag shit in exchange of meeting fellow annoying women they know in the hopes of eventually fucking one. Once you fuck one, it becomes significantly easier to fuck more.

Grotesque said:
Social circle is the only way to get out of inceldom past age 20.

[quote="Sparrow']
That's why we need incel only social circles.

You're not understand the point of social circles.
You put up with normalfag shit in exchange of meeting fellow annoying women they know in the hopes of eventually fucking one. Once you fuck one, it becomes significantly easier to fuck more.[/quote]

The normies literally want nothing to do with us. How are we supposed to get inside their social circles if they don't want us in their social circles? Somebody here made some fucking ragefuel posts about not getting invited to parties as an incel , that's what socialization is like for us. Normies literally consider us a disease that needs to be wiped out, it's only a matter of time before they convince the government to put us in death camps.

Lonelyvirgin said:

nice troll account there buddy

Manlet Menace said:
I agree to a point, but being a manlet, I would've inevitably become the ass of the group so I never saw any point. I'm graduating college this May, and I've managed to make no friends, social connections (although mommy knows a ton of people who work in the field I'm majoring in, so it isn't a huge deal,) and of course no girlfriends or sex.

I've already come to terms I'm going to die a virgin, I don't care anymore. I'd rather stay alone and muster what little pride I have left than surround myself with normalfags I hate who are going to mock me for shit I can't control. I'm at the point where I just tell anyone attempting to befriend me to fuck off.

if u have good face u easily have chances, if not, then ldar

[quote="Sparrow']
That's why we need incel only social circles. Normies make me cringe and I don't want to become one or be an ally of their authoritarian regime. Even if I had friends and a gf, if I had do go normie blue pill to get that satisfaction in life, it's like a lobotomy. That's what scares me about trying to ascend out of incel hell.  If I ever get femoid affection, will I still have my soul? What will I become? A hollow shell of a once upright man? I'm totally enthusiastic about LMSmaxxing, but if these vile femoids change my spirit, it would be like roping my true self. Fuck changing for these heartless nightmare beings, society should fucking change.
[/quote]

its a cope mechanism, called denial, u r tryin to portray normans time spendin as degenerate or retarded, but in reality they just live life as biology dictates them, we are social human beings, thats how its normally supposed to be.

would swap myself to norma in a blink of an eye if i had the chance

and hangin around in incel circles wont give u anything, since there will be no women and all men will be same miserable futile twats

dr-problematic said:
Lonelyvirgin said:
nice troll account there buddy

Manlet Menace said:
if u have good face u easily have chances, if not, then ldar

[quote="Sparrow']
That's why we need incel only social circles. Normies make me cringe and I don't want to become one or be an ally of their authoritarian regime. Even if I had friends and a gf, if I had do go normie blue pill to get that satisfaction in life, it's like a lobotomy. That's what scares me about trying to ascend out of incel hell. If I ever get femoid affection, will I still have my soul? What will I become? A hollow shell of a once upright man? I'm totally enthusiastic about LMSmaxxing, but if these vile femoids change my spirit, it would be like roping my true self. Fuck changing for these heartless nightmare beings, society should fucking change.

its a cope mechanism, called denial, u r tryin to portray normans time spendin as degenerate or retarded, but in reality they just live life as biology dictates them, we are social human beings, thats how its normally supposed to be.
would swap myself to norma in a blink of an eye if i had the chance
and hangin around in incel circles wont give u anything, since there will be no women and all men will be same miserable futile twats[/quote]

Doesn't change the fact that normies despise us and would never hang out with us. Incel social circles irl are probably as close as we can get to normie social circles.