Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL not to be cucked but i was wondering...

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
do you think incelphobes and incels could get along? not saying that we should get along; however, @Languishingrn recently posted this:
Zman, if you’re reading this… please work on your form, you could hurt yourself. The bar should be by your shoes and will roll up your shins. Watch AthleanX for more advice, it’s hard to explain. Also don’t have multiple small plates on each end.
i was wondering: blackpilled and bluepilled beliefs aside, could incels and incelphobes work together? could friendly incels convince incelphobes to get rid of their hateful attitude?

Dd at klan rally 86b79260ae3df15b6871f5202c863793d7968426 s1100 c50

nah, it wouldn't work :feelskek:
anyway, just a silly thought i had :forcedsmile:

I mean.. they are just future recruits anyways. Incelophobes are 99.9% incels in denial. So I think so, yes.

They'll kill you if it meant they would get to fuck a foid.

do you think incelphobes and incels could get along? not saying that we should get along; however, @Languishingrn recently posted this:

i was wondering: blackpilled and bluepilled beliefs aside, could incels and incelphobes work together? could friendly incels convince incelphobes to get rid of their hateful attitude?

View attachment 520753

nah, it wouldn't work :feelskek:
anyway, just a silly thought i had :forcedsmile:
LMAO. I just had such a hard time watching that video since I saw myself a year ago. Basically had no idea what I was doing and set myself back by forming bad habits. Luckily a Tyrone at my gym showed me how to do curls and deadlift properly. Now I’m making some progress, but it’s slow.